-Browse 3DEM data
-Recently released data
All new data for the week / Advanced search
Covid-19 / SARS-CoV-2 / Advanced search / Covid-19 info
Cell cycle related / Advanced search
DNA or RNA, (replication, transcription, etc.) / Advanced search
Ribosome & component / Advanced search
Protein folding and degradation / Advanced search
Membrane protein, pore forming, transformation / Advanced search
Cytoskeleton & motor / Advanced search
Amyloid / Tau fibril / Advanced search
Virus & component / Advanced search
Engineered molecules (DNA origami, synthetic peptides) / Advanced search
Others / Advanced search
-Recent 3DEM papers
-Structures and implications of TBP-nucleosome complexes.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, Vol. 118, Issue 30, Year 2021
Haibo Wang / Le Xiong / Patrick Cramer
Methods: EM (single particle)
-Mechanistic insight into bacterial entrapment by septin cage reconstitution.
+Structural and functional characterization of the intracellular filament-forming nitrite oxidoreductase multiprotein complex.
Nat Microbiol, Year 2021
Tadeo Moreno Chicano / Lea Dietrich / Naomi M de Almeida / Mohd Akram / Elisabeth Hartmann / Franziska Leidreiter / Daniel Leopoldus / Melanie Mueller / Ricardo Sánchez / Guylaine H L Nuijten ...Tadeo Moreno Chicano / Lea Dietrich / Naomi M de Almeida / Mohd Akram / Elisabeth Hartmann / Franziska Leidreiter / Daniel Leopoldus / Melanie Mueller / Ricardo Sánchez / Guylaine H L Nuijten / Joachim Reimann / Kerstin-Anikó Seifert / Ilme Schlichting / Laura van Niftrik / Mike S M Jetten / Andreas Dietl / Boran Kartal / Kristian Parey / Thomas R M Barends
Methods: EM (subtomogram averaging) / EM (helical sym.)
+Structures of ABCG2 under turnover conditions reveal a key step in the drug transport mechanism.
+A cooperative PNPase-Hfq-RNA carrier complex facilitates bacterial riboregulation.
Mol Cell, Vol. 81, Issue 14, Page 2901-22913.e5, Year 2021
Tom Dendooven / Dhriti Sinha / Alzbeta Roeselová / Todd A Cameron / Nicholas R De Lay / Ben F Luisi / Katarzyna J Bandyra
Methods: EM (single particle)
-About EM Navigator
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jul 5, 2019. Downlodablable text data
Downlodablable text data
Some data of EM Navigator services can be downloaded as text file. Software such as Excel can load the data files.
|EMN Search||search result||CSV, TSV, or JSON|
|EMN statistics||data table||CSV or TSV|
Related info.:EMN Search / EMN Statistics
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Feb 20, 2018. PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
3D electron microscopy data browser
- EM Navigator is a browser for 3D electron microscopy (3D-EM) data of biological molecules and assemblies.
- It provides EMDB-PDB cross-search, statistical information, and links to similar structures.
- You can easily check the latest EM structural data and structural papers.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / PDBj / Q: What are the data sources of EM Navigator? / EMN Search / EMN Papers / EMN Gallery / EMN Statistics / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi