-Browse 3DEM data
-Recently released data
All new data for the week / Advanced search
Covid-19 / SARS-CoV-2 / Advanced search / Covid-19 info
DNA or RNA, (replication, transcription, etc.) / Advanced search
Ribosome & component / Advanced search
Protein folding and degradation / Advanced search
Membrane protein, pore forming, transformation / Advanced search
Cell & organelle / Advanced search
Virus & component / Advanced search
Engineered molecules (DNA origami, synthetic peptides) / Advanced search
Others / Advanced search
-Recent 3DEM papers
-Ctf3/CENP-I provides a docking site for the desumoylase Ulp2 at the kinetochore.
-Gating and modulation of a hetero-octameric AMPA glutamate receptor.
+Structure of the mature Rous sarcoma virus lattice reveals a role for IP6 in the formation of the capsid hexamer.
Nat Commun, Vol. 12, Issue 1, Page 3226, Year 2021
Martin Obr / Clifton L Ricana / Nadia Nikulin / Jon-Philip R Feathers / Marco Klanschnig / Andreas Thader / Marc C Johnson / Volker M Vogt / Florian K M Schur / Robert A Dick
Methods: EM (single particle) / EM (subtomogram averaging) / EM (tomography)
+Generation of ordered protein assemblies using rigid three-body fusion.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, Vol. 118, Issue 23, Year 2021
Ivan Vulovic / Qing Yao / Young-Jun Park / Alexis Courbet / Andrew Norris / Florian Busch / Aniruddha Sahasrabuddhe / Hannes Merten / Danny D Sahtoe / George Ueda ...Ivan Vulovic / Qing Yao / Young-Jun Park / Alexis Courbet / Andrew Norris / Florian Busch / Aniruddha Sahasrabuddhe / Hannes Merten / Danny D Sahtoe / George Ueda / Jorge A Fallas / Sara J Weaver / Yang Hsia / Robert A Langan / Andreas Plückthun / Vicki H Wysocki / David Veesler / Grant J Jensen / David Baker
Methods: EM (single particle)
+SARS-CoV-2 can recruit a heme metabolite to evade antibody immunity.
Sci Adv, Vol. 7, Issue 22, Year 2021
Annachiara Rosa / Valerie E Pye / Carl Graham / Luke Muir / Jeffrey Seow / Kevin W Ng / Nicola J Cook / Chloe Rees-Spear / Eleanor Parker / Mariana Silva Dos Santos ...Annachiara Rosa / Valerie E Pye / Carl Graham / Luke Muir / Jeffrey Seow / Kevin W Ng / Nicola J Cook / Chloe Rees-Spear / Eleanor Parker / Mariana Silva Dos Santos / Carolina Rosadas / Alberto Susana / Hefin Rhys / Andrea Nans / Laura Masino / Chloe Roustan / Evangelos Christodoulou / Rachel Ulferts / Antoni G Wrobel / Charlotte-Eve Short / Michael Fertleman / Rogier W Sanders / Judith Heaney / Moira Spyer / Svend Kjær / Andy Riddell / Michael H Malim / Rupert Beale / James I MacRae / Graham P Taylor / Eleni Nastouli / Marit J van Gils / Peter B Rosenthal / Massimo Pizzato / Myra O McClure / Richard S Tedder / George Kassiotis / Laura E McCoy / Katie J Doores / Peter Cherepanov
Methods: EM (single particle) / X-ray diffraction
-About EM Navigator
-Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
New: Covid-19 info
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
+Jul 5, 2019. Downlodablable text data
Downlodablable text data
- Some data of EM Navigator services can be downloaded as text file. Software such as Excel can load the data files.
Page Data Format EMN Search search result CSV, TSV, or JSON EMN statistics data table CSV or TSV
Related info.:EMN Search / EMN Statistics
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Feb 20, 2018. PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
3D electron microscopy data browser
- Browser for 3D electron microscopy (3D-EM) data of biological molecules and assemblies.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / PDBj / Q: What is the data source of EM Navigator? / EMN Search / EMN Papers / EMN Gallery / EMN Statistics / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi