Showing all 10 items for (Species: severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2) & (Data entries: Latest only)
The dissociated Spike-ACE2 monomer
cryo-EM map of the trimeric Spike-ACE2 complex
CryoEM reconstruction of SARS-CoV-2 receptor binding domain in complex with the Fab fragment of neutralizing antibody 46
CryoEM reconstruction of SARS-CoV-2 Spike in complex with the Fab fragment of neutralizing antibody 80.
CryoEM reconstruction of SARS-CoV-2 Spike in complex with the Fab fragment of neutralizing antibody 298
CryoEM reconstruction of SARS-CoV-2 Spike in complex with the Fab fragment of neutralizing antibody 324
SARS-CoV-2 structure and replication characterized by in situ cryo-electron tomography
Cryo-ET of SARS-CoV-2 infected VeroE6 cells showing budding virions.
Cryo-ET of SARS-CoV-2 virions released from VerE6 cells
Subtomogram average of SARS-CoV-2 vRNP
+About EMN search
-Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
New: Covid-19 info
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
+Jul 5, 2019. Downlodablable text data
Downlodablable text data
- Some data of EM Navigator services can be downloaded as text file. Software such as Excel can load the data files.
Page Data Format EMN Search search result CSV, TSV, or JSON EMN statistics data table CSV or TSV
Related info.:EMN Search / EMN Statistics
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Feb 20, 2018. PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
3DEM data search
- Advanced data search for EMDB and EM data in PDB widh various search and display options
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / EM Navigator / Q: What is the data source of EM Navigator? / Yorodumi Search / Jul 5, 2019. Downlodablable text data