-List of structure papers
Showing 1 - 20 of 2,332 items (all data)
-Structural basis of bacterial transcription activation
-Cryo-EM Structure of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Target of Rapamycin Complex 2
-Palmitoylation Contributes to Membrane Curvature in Influenza A Virus Assembly and Hemagglutinin-Mediated Membrane Fusion.
-Design of coiled-coil protein-origami cages that self-assemble in vitro and in vivo.
Nat. Biotechnol., Year 2017
Ajasja Ljubetič / Fabio Lapenta / Helena Gradišar / Igor Drobnak / Jana Aupič / Žiga Strmšek / Duško Lainšček / Iva Hafner-Bratkovič / Andreja Majerle / Nuša Krivec / Mojca Benčina / Tomaž Pisanski / Tanja Ćirković Veličković / Adam Round / José María Carazo / Roberto Melero / Roman Jerala
Methods: EM (single particle)
-ProtoRAG and the Evolution of Domain Function in the RAG Transposase Family
-TORC1 organized in inhibited domains (TOROIDs) regulate TORC1 activity.
Nature, Vol. 550, Issue 7675, Page 265-269, Year 2017
Manoël Prouteau / Ambroise Desfosses / Christian Sieben / Clélia Bourgoint / Nour Lydia Mozaffari / Davide Demurtas / Alok K Mitra / Paul Guichard / Suliana Manley / Robbie Loewith
Methods: EM (helical sym.)
-Tectonic conformational changes of a coronavirus spike glycoprotein promote membrane fusion
-Nucleosome-Chd1 structure and implications for chromatin remodelling.
-Cryo-electron microscopy structure of the lysosomal calcium-permeable channel TRPML3.
-Structure of mammalian endolysosomal TRPML1 channel in nanodiscs.
-Human TRPML1 channel structures in open and closed conformations.
-Structure and mechanism of the two-component alpha-helical pore-forming toxin YaxAB.
-A structural model for microtubule minus-end recognition and protection by CAMSAP proteins.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol., Year 2017
Joseph Atherton / Kai Jiang / Marcel M Stangier / Yanzhang Luo / Shasha Hua / Klaartje Houben / Jolien J E van Hooff / Agnel-Praveen Joseph / Guido Scarabelli / Barry J Grant / Anthony J Roberts / Maya Topf / Michel O Steinmetz / Marc Baldus / Carolyn A Moores / Anna Akhmanova
Methods: EM (single particle) / X-ray diffraction
-Fibril structure of amyloid-β(1-42) by cryo-electron microscopy.
Science, Vol. 358, Issue 6359, Page 116-119, Year 2017
Lothar Gremer / Daniel Schölzel / Carla Schenk / Elke Reinartz / Jörg Labahn / Raimond B G Ravelli / Markus Tusche / Carmen Lopez-Iglesias / Wolfgang Hoyer / Henrike Heise / Dieter Willbold / Gunnar F Schröder
Methods: EM (helical sym.)
-Molecular basis of human CD22 function and therapeutic targeting.
Nat Commun, Vol. 8, Issue 1, Page 764-764, Year 2017
June Ereño-Orbea / Taylor Sicard / Hong Cui / Mohammad T Mazhab-Jafari / Samir Benlekbir / Alba Guarné / John L Rubinstein / Jean-Philippe Julien
Methods: EM (single particle) / X-ray diffraction / SAS (X-ray synchrotron)
-Cryo-EM Structures Reveal Mechanism and Inhibition of DNA Targeting by a CRISPR-Cas Surveillance Complex.
Cell, Vol. 171, Issue 2, Page 414-426.e12, Year 2017
Tai Wei Guo / Alberto Bartesaghi / Hui Yang / Veronica Falconieri / Prashant Rao / Alan Merk / Edward T Eng / Ashleigh M Raczkowski / Tara Fox / Lesley A Earl / Dinshaw J Patel / Sriram Subramaniam
Methods: EM (single particle)
-A pUL25 dimer interfaces the pseudorabies virus capsid and tegument.
J. Gen. Virol., Year 2017
Yun-Tao Liu / Jiansen Jiang / Kevin Patrick Bohannon / Xinghong Dai / G W Gant Luxton / Wong Hoi Hui / Guo-Qiang Bi / Gregory Allan Smith / Z Hong Zhou
Methods: EM (single particle, icos. sym.)
-Minor surface capsid protein of sacbrood honeybee virus facilitates genome delivery
-Competing scaffolding proteins determine capsid size during mobilization of Staphylococcus aureus pathogenicity islands.
Elife, Vol. 6, Year 2017
Altaira D Dearborn / Erin A Wall / James L Kizziah / Laura Klenow / Laura K Parker / Keith A Manning / Michael S Spilman / John M Spear / Gail E Christie / Terje Dokland
Methods: EM (single particle, icos. sym.) / EM (single particle)
-A Human Bi-specific Antibody against Zika Virus with High Therapeutic Potential.
Cell, Vol. 171, Issue 1, Page 229-241.e15, Year 2017
Jiaqi Wang / Marco Bardelli / Diego A Espinosa / Mattia Pedotti / Thiam-Seng Ng / Siro Bianchi / Luca Simonelli / Elisa X Y Lim / Mathilde Foglierini / Fabrizia Zatta / Stefano Jaconi / Martina Beltramello / Elisabetta Cameroni / Guntur Fibriansah / Jian Shi / Taylor Barca / Isabel Pagani / Alicia Rubio / Vania Broccoli / Elisa Vicenzi / Victoria Graham / Steven Pullan / Stuart Dowall / Roger Hewson / Simon Jurt / Oliver Zerbe / Karin Stettler / Antonio Lanzavecchia / Federica Sallusto / Andrea Cavalli / Eva Harris / Shee-Mei Lok / Luca Varani / Davide Corti
Methods: EM (single particle, icos. sym.) / NMR (solution) / EM (single particle)
+About EMN Papers
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
Database of articles cited by 3DEM data entries
- Database of articles cited by 3DEM data entries in EMDB and PDB
- Using PubMed data
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / Q: What is the data source of EM Navigator? / EM Navigator / Yorodumi Papers / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi