-Browse 3DEM data
-Recently released data
All new data for the week / Advanced search
Covid-19 / SARS-CoV-2 / Advanced search / Covid-19 info
DNA or RNA, (replication, transcription, etc.) / Advanced search
Ribosome & component / Advanced search
Protein folding and degradation / Advanced search
Membrane protein, pore forming, transformation / Advanced search
Virus & component / Advanced search
-Recent 3DEM papers
-Proteomic analysis of microtubule inner proteins (MIPs) in Rib72 null cells reveals functional MIPs.
Mol Biol Cell, Vol. 32, Issue 21, Page br8, Year 2021
Amy S Fabritius / Brian A Bayless / Sam Li / Daniel Stoddard / Westley Heydeck / Christopher C Ebmeier / Lauren Anderson / Tess Gunnels / Chidambaram Nachiappan / Justen B Whittall ...Amy S Fabritius / Brian A Bayless / Sam Li / Daniel Stoddard / Westley Heydeck / Christopher C Ebmeier / Lauren Anderson / Tess Gunnels / Chidambaram Nachiappan / Justen B Whittall / William Old / David A Agard / Daniela Nicastro / Mark Winey
Methods: EM (subtomogram averaging)
-The cellular environment shapes the nuclear pore complex architecture.
Nature, Year 2021
Anthony P Schuller / Matthias Wojtynek / David Mankus / Meltem Tatli / Rafael Kronenberg-Tenga / Saroj G Regmi / Phat V Dip / Abigail K R Lytton-Jean / Edward J Brignole / Mary Dasso ...Anthony P Schuller / Matthias Wojtynek / David Mankus / Meltem Tatli / Rafael Kronenberg-Tenga / Saroj G Regmi / Phat V Dip / Abigail K R Lytton-Jean / Edward J Brignole / Mary Dasso / Karsten Weis / Ohad Medalia / Thomas U Schwartz
Methods: EM (subtomogram averaging)
+Structure of Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus in complex with the LDLRAD3 receptor.
+Structure of Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus with its receptor LDLRAD3.
+Landscape of human antibody recognition of the SARS-CoV-2 receptor binding domain.
Cell Rep, Vol. 37, Issue 2, Page 109822, Year 2021
Adam K Wheatley / Phillip Pymm / Robyn Esterbauer / Melanie H Dietrich / Wen Shi Lee / Damien Drew / Hannah G Kelly / Li-Jin Chan / Francesca L Mordant / Katrina A Black ...Adam K Wheatley / Phillip Pymm / Robyn Esterbauer / Melanie H Dietrich / Wen Shi Lee / Damien Drew / Hannah G Kelly / Li-Jin Chan / Francesca L Mordant / Katrina A Black / Amy Adair / Hyon-Xhi Tan / Jennifer A Juno / Kathleen M Wragg / Thakshila Amarasena / Ester Lopez / Kevin J Selva / Ebene R Haycroft / James P Cooney / Hariprasad Venugopal / Li Lynn Tan / Matthew T O Neill / Cody C Allison / Deborah Cromer / Miles P Davenport / Richard A Bowen / Amy W Chung / Marc Pellegrini / Mark T Liddament / Alisa Glukhova / Kanta Subbarao / Stephen J Kent / Wai-Hong Tham
Methods: EM (single particle) / X-ray diffraction
-About EM Navigator
-Oct 5, 2021. Nobel Prize for mechanically activated and temperature-gated ion channels
Nobel Prize for mechanically activated and temperature-gated ion channels
- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2021 was awarded jointly to David Julius and Ardem Patapoutian "for their discoveries of receptors for temperature and touch."
- EM Navigator can help to find cryo-EM structure data by both pioneers.
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jul 5, 2019. Downlodablable text data
Downlodablable text data
Some data of EM Navigator services can be downloaded as text file. Software such as Excel can load the data files.
|EMN Search||search result||CSV, TSV, or JSON|
|EMN statistics||data table||CSV or TSV|
Related info.:EMN Search / EMN Statistics
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
3D electron microscopy data browser
- EM Navigator is a browser for 3D electron microscopy (3D-EM) data of biological molecules and assemblies.
- It provides EMDB-PDB cross-search, statistical information, and links to similar structures.
- You can easily check the latest EM structural data and structural papers.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / PDBj / Q: What are the data sources of EM Navigator? / EMN Search / EMN Papers / EMN Gallery / EMN Statistics / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi