Showing 1 - 50 of 195 items for Latest entries: updated map
Integrative Structure and Functional Anatomy of a Nuclear Pore Complex
Method: subtomogram averaging / : Kim SJ, Fernandez-Martinez J, Nudelman I, Shi Y, Zhang W, Ludtke SJ, Akey CW, Chait BT, Sali A, Rout MP
Cryo-EM structure of BG505 DS-SOSIP HIV-1 Env trimer in complex with vaccine elicited, fusion peptide-directed antibody vFP1.01
Method: single particle / : Acharya P, Kwong PD, Potter CS, Carragher B
CryoEM map from poorly ordered myosin thick filaments isolated from asynchronous flight muscle of the large waterbug Lethocerus indicus
Method: single particle / : Taylor KA, Taylor D, Hu Z, Edwards RJ
Cryo-EM reconstruction of the Cafeteria roenbergensis virus capsid suggests a novel assembly pathway for giant viruses
Method: icosahedral / : Xiao C, Fischer MG, Bolotaulo DM, Ulloa-Rondeau N, Avila GA, Suttle CA
Cryo-EM structure of the model post-termination complex (PoTC) in the rotated state
Method: single particle / : Iwakura N, Yokoyama T, Quaglia F, Mitsuoka K, Mio K, Shigematsu H, Shirouzu M, Kaji A, Kaji H
+About EMN search
-Feb 20, 2018. PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
3DEM data search
- Advanced data search for EMDB and EM data in PDB widh various search and display options
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / EM Navigator / Q: What is the data source of EM Navigator? / Yorodumi Search