|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 8476|
|Title||human CTP synthase 1 - mutant H355A|
|Source||Homo sapiens / human|
|Map data||human CTP synthase 1 - mutant H355A|
|Method||single particle reconstruction, at 17 Å resolution|
|Authors||Lynch EM / Kollman JM|
|Citation||Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol., 2017, 24, 507-514|
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol., 2017, 24, 507-514 Yorodumi Papers
|Date||Deposition: Nov 22, 2016 / Header (metadata) release: Feb 8, 2017 / Map release: Apr 26, 2017 / Last update: Jun 21, 2017|
Downloads & links
|File||emd_8476.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 5620 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider package.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 2.07 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire hCTPS1-H355A tetramer
|Entire||Name: hCTPS1-H355A tetramer / Number of components: 2|
-Component #1: protein, hCTPS1-H355A tetramer
|Protein||Name: hCTPS1-H355A tetramer / Recombinant expression: No|
|Source||Species: Homo sapiens / human|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Saccharomyces cerevisiae / yeast / サッカロミセス・セレビシエ / |
-Component #2: protein, hCTPS1-H355A
|Protein||Name: hCTPS1-H355A / Recombinant expression: No|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Homo sapiens / human|
|Sample solution||pH: 7.9|
|Vitrification||Cryogen name: NONE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Tecnai Spirit / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TECNAI SPIRIT|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 120 kV / Electron dose: 40 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: OTHER|
|Lens||Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD|
|Specimen Holder||Model: OTHER|
|Camera||Detector: GATAN ULTRASCAN 4000 (4k x 4k)|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Applied symmetry: D2 (2*2 fold dihedral) / Number of projections: 4413|
|3D reconstruction||Software: RELION / Resolution: 17 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.143 CUT-OFF|
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- All the functionalities will be ported from the levgacy version.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: Yorodumi (legacy version) / EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi