|Title||Architecture of Human Mitochondrial Respiratory Megacomplex I2III2IV2.|
|Journal, issue, pages||Cell, Vol. 170, Issue 6, Page 1247-1257.e12, Year 2017|
|Publish date||Sep 7, 2017|
|Authors||Runyu Guo / Shuai Zong / Meng Wu / Jinke Gu / Maojun Yang|
|External links||PubMed:28844695 / Publisher's page|
|Methods||EM (single particle)|
|Resolution||3.4 - 17.4 A|
|Source||Homo sapiens / human|
Bos taurus / mammal / ウシ /
|Keywords||Cryoelectron Microscopy / Electron Transport Chain Complex Proteins / Electron Transport Complex I / Electron Transport Complex II / Humans / Mitochondria / Models, Molecular / Multienzyme Complexes / respiratory complex II / OXIDOREDUCTASE/ELECTRON TRANSPORT / Respiratory / OXIDOREDUCTASE-ELECTRON TRANSPORT complex / ELECTRON TRANSPORT / Homo sapiens / Oxidoreductase / Complex / Supercomplex|
+About Yorodumi Papers
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
Database of articles cited by EMDB/PDB/SASBDB data
- Database of articles cited by EMDB, PDB, and SASBDB entries
- Using PubMed data
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Yorodumi / EMN Papers / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi