Science Agora 2018 - in Tokyo -
is an event to find something fun or curious about science, enjoy and discuss together, and share the experience.
In this year, it is held from 9th Nov 2018 (Fri) to 11th Nov 2018 (Sun) (JST). The venue is around Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan.
We exhibit a booth in this event.
- Exhibition date and time:
- 10th Nov 2018 (Sat) and 11th (Sun) 10:00 - 16:00 (JST)
4th Floor, No. 35
We provide various menus that help to realize the diversity and importance of the shape of protein via many types of experience such as watching, touching and making.
We hope they promote to understand to biomolecules.
In detail, we exhibit the following menus:
- Watching: View various protein molecules sterically via computer graphic (CG) by accessing the PDBj web site.
- Touching: Touch the molecule models made from the 3D printer.
- Making: Make molecule models from paper.
We also introduce the technologies to solve the shape, such as synchrotron and cryo-electron microscopy.