|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 2kr9|
|Title||Kalirin DH1 NMR structure|
|Keywords||TRANSFERASE / Dbl-family GEF / Rho GTPase GEF / Cytoskeleton / Disulfide bond / Guanine-nucleotide releasing factor / Immunoglobulin domain / Kinase|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
RHOG GTPase cycle / NRAGE signals death through JNK / MAPK6/MAPK4 signaling / G alpha (12/13) signalling events / maternal process involved in parturition / RAC1 GTPase cycle / RHOA GTPase cycle / modification of postsynaptic actin cytoskeleton / habituation / regulation of modification of postsynaptic actin cytoskeleton ...RHOG GTPase cycle / NRAGE signals death through JNK / MAPK6/MAPK4 signaling / G alpha (12/13) signalling events / maternal process involved in parturition / RAC1 GTPase cycle / RHOA GTPase cycle / modification of postsynaptic actin cytoskeleton / habituation / regulation of modification of postsynaptic actin cytoskeleton / negative regulation of growth hormone secretion / NMDA selective glutamate receptor signaling pathway / positive regulation of dendritic spine morphogenesis / regulation of dendrite development / EPHB-mediated forward signaling / neurotransmitter receptor localization to postsynaptic specialization membrane / maternal behavior / G alpha (q) signalling events / regulation of neurotransmitter receptor localization to postsynaptic specialization membrane / neuromuscular junction development / social behavior / lactation / extrinsic component of membrane / adult locomotory behavior / axonogenesis / guanyl-nucleotide exchange factor activity / central nervous system development / presynapse / memory / axon guidance / positive regulation of GTPase activity / nervous system development / postsynaptic density / cytoskeleton / non-specific serine/threonine protein kinase / intracellular signal transduction / neuron projection / glutamatergic synapse / protein serine kinase activity / neuronal cell body / protein serine/threonine kinase activity / protein phosphorylation / perinuclear region of cytoplasm / enzyme binding / ATP binding / metal ion binding / cytoplasm
Similarity search - Function
Rho GDP/GTP exchange factor Kalirin/TRIO / Dbl Homology Domain; Chain A / Dbl homology (DH) domain / Divergent CRAL/TRIO domain / CRAL-TRIO lipid binding domain profile. / Domain in homologues of a S. cerevisiae phosphatidylinositol transfer protein (Sec14p) / CRAL-TRIO lipid binding domain / CRAL-TRIO lipid binding domain superfamily / Spectrin repeat / Spectrin repeat ...Rho GDP/GTP exchange factor Kalirin/TRIO / Dbl Homology Domain; Chain A / Dbl homology (DH) domain / Divergent CRAL/TRIO domain / CRAL-TRIO lipid binding domain profile. / Domain in homologues of a S. cerevisiae phosphatidylinositol transfer protein (Sec14p) / CRAL-TRIO lipid binding domain / CRAL-TRIO lipid binding domain superfamily / Spectrin repeat / Spectrin repeat / Spectrin repeats / Spectrin/alpha-actinin / RhoGEF domain / Dbl homology (DH) domain superfamily / Guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Rho/Rac/Cdc42-like GTPases / Dbl homology (DH) domain / Dbl homology (DH) domain profile. / Immunoglobulin I-set / Immunoglobulin I-set domain / PH domain / Fibronectin type III domain / PH domain profile. / Pleckstrin homology domain. / Pleckstrin homology domain / Fibronectin type 3 domain / Immunoglobulin C-2 Type / Immunoglobulin subtype 2 / Fibronectin type-III domain profile. / SH3 domain / Fibronectin type III / Fibronectin type III superfamily / Src homology 3 domains / SH3-like domain superfamily / Src homology 3 (SH3) domain profile. / SH3 domain / PH-like domain superfamily / Immunoglobulin subtype / Immunoglobulin / Ig-like domain profile. / Immunoglobulin-like domain / Immunoglobulin-like domain superfamily / Serine/Threonine protein kinases active-site signature. / Serine/threonine-protein kinase, active site / Protein kinase domain / Serine/Threonine protein kinases, catalytic domain / Protein kinases ATP-binding region signature. / Protein kinase, ATP binding site / Immunoglobulin-like fold / Protein kinase domain profile. / Protein kinase domain / Protein kinase-like domain superfamily / Up-down Bundle / Mainly Alpha
Similarity search - Domain/homology
|Biological species||Rattus norvegicus (Norway rat)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / simulated annealing, torsion angle dynamics, matrix relaxation|
|Model details||Lowest total energy, model 121|
|Authors||Gorbatyuk, V.Y. / Schiller, M.R. / Hoch, J.C.|
|Citation||Journal: To be Published|
Title: The solution NMR structure of the first Dbl domain of RhoGEF Kalirin.
Authors: Gorbatyuk, V.Y. / Schiller, M.R. / Hoch, J.C.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 21995.221 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Fragment: DH 1 domain
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Rattus norvegicus (Norway rat) / Gene: Kalrn, Duo, Hapip / Organ: brain / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / Strain (production host): BL21
References: UniProt: P97924, non-specific serine/threonine protein kinase
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR / Details: N-terminal Kalirin DBL-homology domain|
|Sample conditions||Ionic strength: 0.05 / pH: 6.80 / Pressure: 1.00 atm / Temperature: 298.15 K|
|Refinement||Method: simulated annealing, torsion angle dynamics, matrix relaxation|
Software ordinal: 1
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: lowest total energy|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: Total energy / Conformers calculated total number: 100 / Conformers submitted total number: 15|
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi