|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 9596|
|Title||Trypsin-cleaved and low pH-treated SARS-CoV spike glycoprotein|
|Sample||Trypsin-cleaved and low pH-treated SARS-CoV spike glycoprotein:|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / cryo EM / 6.7 Å resolution|
|Authors||Gui M / Song W|
|Citation||Journal: PLoS Pathog. / Year: 2018|
Title: Cryo-EM structure of the SARS coronavirus spike glycoprotein in complex with its host cell receptor ACE2.
Authors: Wenfei Song / Miao Gui / Xinquan Wang / Ye Xiang
|Date||Deposition: Jul 26, 2018 / Header (metadata) release: Aug 8, 2018 / Map release: Aug 8, 2018 / Last update: Aug 22, 2018|
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||emd_9596.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 7627 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 2.54 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Trypsin-cleaved and low pH-treated SARS-CoV spike glycoprotein
|Entire||Name: Trypsin-cleaved and low pH-treated SARS-CoV spike glycoprotein|
Number of components: 1
-Component #1: protein, Trypsin-cleaved and low pH-treated SARS-CoV spike glycop...
|Protein||Name: Trypsin-cleaved and low pH-treated SARS-CoV spike glycoprotein|
Recombinant expression: No
|Source||Species: SARS coronavirus|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Spodoptera frugiperda (fall armyworm)|
|Specimen||Specimen state: particle / Method: cryo EM|
|Sample solution||pH: 5.8|
|Vitrification||Cryogen name: ETHANE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Titan Krios / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TITAN KRIOS|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 300 kV / Electron dose: 5 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD|
|Specimen Holder||Model: OTHER|
|Camera||Detector: GATAN K2 SUMMIT (4k x 4k)|
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
-Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi