|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 2iqy|
|Title||Rat Phosphatidylethanolamine-Binding Protein|
|Components||Phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein 1|
|Keywords||HYDROLASE INHIBITOR / alpha-beta|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
positive regulation of acetylcholine metabolic process / regulation of neurotransmitter levels / receptor serine/threonine kinase binding / Negative regulation of MAPK pathway / MAP2K and MAPK activation / regulation of the force of heart contraction / mitogen-activated protein kinase binding / eating behavior / response to corticosterone / positive regulation of cAMP-mediated signaling ...positive regulation of acetylcholine metabolic process / regulation of neurotransmitter levels / receptor serine/threonine kinase binding / Negative regulation of MAPK pathway / MAP2K and MAPK activation / regulation of the force of heart contraction / mitogen-activated protein kinase binding / eating behavior / response to corticosterone / positive regulation of cAMP-mediated signaling / negative regulation of MAPK cascade / spermatid development / sperm capacitation / axon terminus / response to organic substance / response to cAMP / response to electrical stimulus / response to organonitrogen compound / hippocampus development / negative regulation of protein phosphorylation / positive regulation of mitotic nuclear division / response to activity / rough endoplasmic reticulum / response to calcium ion / response to toxic substance / response to organic cyclic compound / serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity / kinase binding / response to wounding / synaptic vesicle / MAPK cascade / apical part of cell / response to oxidative stress / response to heat / response to ethanol / mitochondrial outer membrane / aging / lipid binding / response to xenobiotic stimulus / neuron projection / signaling receptor binding / neuronal cell body / protein kinase binding / Golgi apparatus / cell surface / enzyme binding / mitochondrion / extracellular space / ATP binding / cytoplasm
Similarity search - Function
Phosphatidylethanolamine-binding, conserved site / Phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein family signature. / Phosphatidylethanolamine-binding Protein / PEBP-like / Phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein / Phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein / Phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein, eukaryotic / PEBP-like superfamily / Alpha-Beta Complex / Alpha Beta
Similarity search - Domain/homology
Phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein 1
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Rattus norvegicus (Norway rat)|
|Method||X-RAY DIFFRACTION / SYNCHROTRON / MOLECULAR REPLACEMENT / Resolution: 1.4 Å|
|Authors||Kim, Y. / Joachimiak, G. / Heil, G.L. / Koide, S. / Joachimiak, A.|
|Citation||Journal: To be Published|
Title: Crystal Structure of Rat Phosphatidylethanolamine-Binding Protein
Authors: Kim, Y. / Joachimiak, G. / Heil, G.L. / Koide, S. / Joachimiak, A.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: Phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein 1
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 21099.627 Da / Num. of mol.: 1
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Rattus norvegicus (Norway rat) / Plasmid: pMCSG7 / Species (production host): Escherichia coli / Production host: Escherichia coli BL21(DE3) (unknown) / Strain (production host): BL21DE3 / References: UniProt: P31044
|#2: Chemical|| ChemComp-CA / |
|#3: Chemical|| ChemComp-CL / |
|#4: Water|| ChemComp-HOH / |
|Experiment||Method: X-RAY DIFFRACTION / Number of used crystals: 1|
|Crystal||Density Matthews: 1.93 Å3/Da / Density % sol: 36.13 %|
|Crystal grow||Temperature: 277 K / Method: vapor diffusion, sitting drop / pH: 7.5 |
Details: 0.2M Cacl2, HEPES pH 7.5 and 30% PEG 4000, VAPOR DIFFUSION, SITTING DROP, temperature 277K
|Diffraction||Mean temperature: 100 K|
|Diffraction source||Source: SYNCHROTRON / Site: APS / Beamline: 19-BM / Wavelength: 0.97932|
|Detector||Type: SBC-3 / Detector: CCD / Date: Oct 6, 2006 / Details: mirrors|
|Radiation||Monochromator: double crystal monochromator / Protocol: SINGLE WAVELENGTH / Monochromatic (M) / Laue (L): M / Scattering type: x-ray|
|Radiation wavelength||Wavelength: 0.97932 Å / Relative weight: 1|
|Reflection||Resolution: 1.4→26.23 Å / Num. all: 28140 / Num. obs: 28140 / % possible obs: 89.3 % / Observed criterion σ(F): 0 / Observed criterion σ(I): 0 / Redundancy: 3.9 % / Rmerge(I) obs: 0.042 / Net I/σ(I): 13.6|
|Reflection shell||Resolution: 1.4→1.45 Å / Redundancy: 2.5 % / Rmerge(I) obs: 0.103 / Mean I/σ(I) obs: 7.45 / Num. unique all: 1510 / % possible all: 48.2|
|Refinement||Method to determine structure: MOLECULAR REPLACEMENT|
Starting model: PDB ENTRY 2IQX
Resolution: 1.4→26.23 Å / Cor.coef. Fo:Fc: 0.969 / Cor.coef. Fo:Fc free: 0.947 / Cross valid method: THROUGHOUT / σ(F): 0 / σ(I): 0 / ESU R: 0.079 / ESU R Free: 0.084 / Stereochemistry target values: MAXIMUM LIKELIHOOD
|Solvent computation||Ion probe radii: 0.8 Å / Shrinkage radii: 0.8 Å / VDW probe radii: 1.4 Å / Solvent model: MASK|
|Displacement parameters||Biso mean: 12.223 Å2|
|Refinement step||Cycle: LAST / Resolution: 1.4→26.23 Å|
|Refine LS restraints|
|LS refinement shell||Resolution: 1.4→1.436 Å / Total num. of bins used: 20 |
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi