|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 1fd6|
|Title||DELTA0: A COMPUTATIONALLY DESIGNED CORE VARIANT OF THE B1 DOMAIN OF STREPTOCOCCAL PROTEIN G|
|Components||IMMUNOGLOBULIN G BINDING PROTEIN G|
|Keywords||PROTEIN BINDING / Streptococcal Protein G / Protein Design / Backbone Design / Core Sidechain Packing|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
IgG binding / cell wall / : / extracellular region
Similarity search - Function
IgG-binding B / B domain / M protein-type anchor domain / GA-like domain / GA-like domain / Ubiquitin-like (UB roll) - #10 / Immunoglobulin/albumin-binding domain superfamily / YSIRK Gram-positive signal peptide / : / LPXTG cell wall anchor motif ...IgG-binding B / B domain / M protein-type anchor domain / GA-like domain / GA-like domain / Ubiquitin-like (UB roll) - #10 / Immunoglobulin/albumin-binding domain superfamily / YSIRK Gram-positive signal peptide / : / LPXTG cell wall anchor motif / Gram-positive cocci surface proteins LPxTG motif profile. / LPXTG cell wall anchor domain / Ubiquitin-like (UB roll) / Roll / Alpha Beta
Similarity search - Domain/homology
Immunoglobulin G-binding protein G
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Streptococcus sp. (bacteria)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / Distance Geometry, Simulated Annealing|
|Authors||Ross, S.A. / Sarisky, C.A. / Su, A. / Mayo, S.L.|
|Citation||Journal: Protein Sci. / Year: 2001|
Title: Designed protein G core variants fold to native-like structures: sequence selection by ORBIT tolerates variation in backbone specification.
Authors: Ross, S.A. / Sarisky, C.A. / Su, A. / Mayo, S.L.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: IMMUNOGLOBULIN G BINDING PROTEIN G
|#1: Antibody|| |
Mass: 6300.914 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Fragment: GB1_DELT0 / Mutation: Y3F, L7I, V39I
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Streptococcus sp. (bacteria) / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / References: UniProt: P19909
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|Details||Contents: 3 mM protein in 50 mM sodium phosphate, pH 6.0 / Solvent system: either D2O or 90:10 H2O:D2O|
|Sample conditions||Ionic strength: 50 mM sodium phosphate / pH: 6.0 / Pressure: ambient / Temperature: 298 K|
*PLUSMethod: other / Details: NMR
|Radiation||Protocol: SINGLE WAVELENGTH / Monochromatic (M) / Laue (L): M|
|Radiation wavelength||Relative weight: 1|
|NMR spectrometer||Type: Varian UNITYPLUS / Manufacturer: Varian / Model: UNITYPLUS / Field strength: 600 MHz|
|Refinement||Method: Distance Geometry, Simulated Annealing / Software ordinal: 1|
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: lowest energy|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: structures with the least restraint violations,structures with the lowest energy|
Conformers calculated total number: 100 / Conformers submitted total number: 40
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.:Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi