|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 1f5x|
|Title||NMR STRUCTURE OF THE Y174 AUTOINHIBITED DBL HOMOLOGY DOMAIN|
|Keywords||SIGNALING PROTEIN / 11 alpha-HELICES|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
Azathioprine ADME / RAC2 GTPase cycle / CD28 dependent Vav1 pathway / Erythropoietin activates RAS / GPVI-mediated activation cascade / RHOA GTPase cycle / RHOG GTPase cycle / NRAGE signals death through JNK / RAC1 GTPase cycle / Signaling by SCF-KIT ...Azathioprine ADME / RAC2 GTPase cycle / CD28 dependent Vav1 pathway / Erythropoietin activates RAS / GPVI-mediated activation cascade / RHOA GTPase cycle / RHOG GTPase cycle / NRAGE signals death through JNK / RAC1 GTPase cycle / Signaling by SCF-KIT / VEGFR2 mediated vascular permeability / phosphorylation-dependent protein binding / G alpha (12/13) signalling events / PIP3 activates AKT signaling / Regulation of signaling by CBL / PI5P, PP2A and IER3 Regulate PI3K/AKT Signaling / FCERI mediated MAPK activation / positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity / Interleukin-3, Interleukin-5 and GM-CSF signaling / FCERI mediated Ca+2 mobilization / Regulation of actin dynamics for phagocytic cup formation / Antigen activates B Cell Receptor (BCR) leading to generation of second messengers / VEGFA-VEGFR2 Pathway / regulation of cell size / small GTPase mediated signal transduction / T cell differentiation / positive regulation of cell adhesion / phagocytosis / regulation of GTPase activity / T cell activation / reactive oxygen species metabolic process / guanyl-nucleotide exchange factor activity / phosphotyrosine residue binding / neutrophil chemotaxis / integrin-mediated signaling pathway / positive regulation of GTPase activity / cell-cell junction / cell migration / G protein-coupled receptor signaling pathway / immune response / intracellular signal transduction / metal ion binding / cytosol / cytoplasm
Similarity search - Function
Protein vav1 / VAV1, SH2 domain / VAV1 protein, first SH3 domain / VAV1 protein, second SH3 domain / Vav, PH domain / Smooth muscle protein/calponin / CAMSAP CH domain / Calmodulin-regulated spectrin-associated protein-like, Calponin-homology domain / Dbl homology (DH) domain / Dbl Homology Domain; Chain A ...Protein vav1 / VAV1, SH2 domain / VAV1 protein, first SH3 domain / VAV1 protein, second SH3 domain / Vav, PH domain / Smooth muscle protein/calponin / CAMSAP CH domain / Calmodulin-regulated spectrin-associated protein-like, Calponin-homology domain / Dbl homology (DH) domain / Dbl Homology Domain; Chain A / Guanine-nucleotide dissociation stimulator, CDC24, conserved site / Dbl homology (DH) domain signature. / Phorbol esters/diacylglycerol binding domain (C1 domain) / RhoGEF domain / Dbl homology (DH) domain superfamily / Guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Rho/Rac/Cdc42-like GTPases / Dbl homology (DH) domain / Dbl homology (DH) domain profile. / Calponin homology domain / Zinc finger phorbol-ester/DAG-type signature. / Protein kinase C conserved region 1 (C1) domains (Cysteine-rich domains) / Zinc finger phorbol-ester/DAG-type profile. / Protein kinase C-like, phorbol ester/diacylglycerol-binding domain / Calponin homology (CH) domain profile. / CH domain superfamily / Calponin homology domain / PH domain / PH domain profile. / Pleckstrin homology domain. / Pleckstrin homology domain / SH3 domain / SH2 domain / Src homology 2 (SH2) domain profile. / Src homology 2 domains / SH2 domain / SH2 domain superfamily / Src homology 3 domains / SH3-like domain superfamily / Src homology 3 (SH3) domain profile. / SH3 domain / PH-like domain superfamily / Up-down Bundle / Mainly Alpha
Similarity search - Domain/homology
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Mus musculus (house mouse)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / torsion angle dynamics|
|Authors||Aghazadeh, B. / Rosen, M.K. / Lowry, W.E. / Huang, X.Y.|
|Citation||Journal: Cell(Cambridge,Mass.) / Year: 2000|
Title: Structural basis for relief of autoinhibition of the Dbl homology domain of proto-oncogene Vav by tyrosine phosphorylation.
Authors: Aghazadeh, B. / Lowry, W.E. / Huang, X.Y. / Rosen, M.K.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: RHO-GEF VAV
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 24490.309 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Fragment: DBL HOMOLOGY DOMAIN
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Mus musculus (house mouse) / Plasmid: PET11A / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / References: UniProt: P27870
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|NMR details||Text: This structure was determined using 3D and 4D heteronuclear techniques on deuterated samples in conjunction with selective methyl and aromatic labeling|
|Details||Contents: 1.4 mM 15N,13C,2H; 20 mM phosphate buffer; 50 mM NaCl; 90% H2O, 10% D2O|
Solvent system: 90% H2O/10% D2O
|Sample conditions||Ionic strength: 70 mM / pH: 7 / Pressure: ambient / Temperature: 298 K|
*PLUSMethod: other / Details: NMR
|NMR spectrometer||Type: Varian INOVA / Manufacturer: Varian / Model: INOVA / Field strength: 600 MHz|
|Refinement||Method: torsion angle dynamics / Software ordinal: 1 |
Details: CNS was used in the initial global fold determination. High-resolution structures were obtained using ARIA. Final structures are based on a total of 3966 restraints, 3523 are NOE-derived ...Details: CNS was used in the initial global fold determination. High-resolution structures were obtained using ARIA. Final structures are based on a total of 3966 restraints, 3523 are NOE-derived distance constraints, 443 dihedral angle restraints, 96 distance restraints
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: closest to the average|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: all calculated structures submitted|
Conformers calculated total number: 20 / Conformers submitted total number: 20
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi