|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 9247|
|Title||Structure of full-length IP3R1 channel in ligand-bound state|
|Map data||Cryo-EM densty map of IP3R1 in a ligand-bound state|
|Sample||Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor:|
inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor
|Source||Rattus norvegicus (Norway rat)|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / cryo EM / 4.1 Å resolution|
|Authors||Fan G / Baker MR / Wang Z / Seryshev AB / Ludtke SJ / Baker ML / Serysheva II|
|Citation||Journal: Cell Res. / Year: 2018|
Title: Cryo-EM reveals ligand induced allostery underlying InsPR channel gating.
Authors: Guizhen Fan / Mariah R Baker / Zhao Wang / Alexander B Seryshev / Steven J Ludtke / Matthew L Baker / Irina I Serysheva
|Date||Deposition: Oct 22, 2018 / Header (metadata) release: Nov 7, 2018 / Map release: Dec 5, 2018 / Last update: Dec 12, 2018|
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||emd_9247.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 32001 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 1.26 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor
|Entire||Name: Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor / Details: tetrameric assembly / Number of components: 2|
-Component #1: protein, Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor
|Protein||Name: Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor / Details: tetrameric assemblyTetramer / Recombinant expression: No|
|Mass||Theoretical: 1.3 MDa|
|Source||Species: Rattus norvegicus (Norway rat)|
-Component #2: protein, inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor
|Protein||Name: inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor / Recombinant expression: No|
|Source||Species: Rattus norvegicus (Norway rat)|
|Specimen||Specimen state: particle / Method: cryo EM|
|Sample solution||Buffer solution: 50 mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.4), 150 mM NaCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.4% CHAPS,100 nM of AdA, 300 nM of Ca2+, protease inhibitors|
|Vitrification||Instrument: FEI VITROBOT MARK IV / Cryogen name: ETHANE / Temperature: 293 K / Humidity: 100 %|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Tecnai F30 / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TECNAI F30|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 300 kV / Electron dose: 1.3 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Cs: 2 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD|
|Specimen Holder||Model: GATAN LIQUID NITROGEN / Temperature: K ( 93.0 - 93.0 K)|
|Camera||Detector: GATAN K2 SUMMIT (4k x 4k)|
|Image acquisition||Number of digital images: 14686|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Applied symmetry: C4 (4 fold cyclic) / Number of projections: 50903|
|3D reconstruction||Algorithm: FOURIER SPACE / Software: RELION / Resolution: 4.1 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.143 CUT-OFF|
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi