|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 5294|
|Title||3D reconstruction of frozen hydrated HIV-1 integrase dimer in complex with two Fabs.|
|Keywords||HIV-1 integrase dimer / Fab|
|Sample||HIV-1 integrase - Fab complex|
|Source||Human immunodeficiency virus 1 / virus / HIV-1 / ヒト免疫不全ウイルス 1|
|Map data||This is 3D reconstruction of frozen hydrated HIV-1 integrase dimer in complex with 2 Fabs.|
|Method||single particle reconstruction, at 9.6 Å resolution|
|Authors||Wu S / Avila-Sakar A / Kim J / Booth DS / Greenberg CH / Rossi A / Liao M / Alian A / Griner SL / Juge N / Mergel CM / Chaparro-Riggers J / Strop P / Tampe R / Edwards RH / Stroud RM / Craik CS / Cheng Y|
|Citation||Structure, 2012, 20, 582-592|
Structure, 2012, 20, 582-592 Yorodumi Papers
|Date||Deposition: May 22, 2011 / Header (metadata) release: Oct 26, 2011 / Map release: May 29, 2012 / Last update: May 29, 2012|
Downloads & links
|File||emd_5294.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 12665 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider package.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 1.8 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire HIV-1 integrase - Fab complex
|Entire||Name: HIV-1 integrase - Fab complex / Number of components: 2 / Oligomeric State: 2 Fabs bind to one integrase dimer|
|Mass||Theoretical: 160 kDa / Experimental: 160 kDa|
-Component #1: protein, integrase
|Protein||Name: integrase / Oligomeric Details: dimer / Details: dimer, total molecular weight 65kDa / Recombinant expression: Yes / Number of Copies: 2|
|Mass||Theoretical: 32 kDa / Experimental: 32 kDa|
|Source||Species: Human immunodeficiency virus 1 / virus / HIV-1 / ヒト免疫不全ウイルス 1|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Escherichia coli / bacteria / エシェリキア・コリ, 大腸菌 /|
|Support film||200 mesh Quantifoil|
|Vitrification||Instrument: FEI VITROBOT / Cryogen name: ETHANE / Temperature: 100 K / Humidity: 100 % / Details: Vitrification instrument: Vitrobot|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Tecnai F20 / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TECNAI F20 / Date: Feb 1, 2011|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 200 kV / Electron dose: 30 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Magnification: 80000 X (nominal) / Cs: 2.1 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Defocus: 2000 - 5000 nm|
|Specimen Holder||Holder: CT3500 / Model: GATAN LIQUID NITROGEN|
|Camera||Detector: TVIPS TEMCAM-F816 (8k x 8k)|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Number of projections: 14000 / Applied symmetry: C2 (2 fold cyclic)|
|3D reconstruction||Algorithm: Fourier space / Software: Frealign / CTF correction: Each particle / Resolution: 9.6 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.143|
-Atomic model buiding
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- All the functionalities will be ported from the levgacy version.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: Yorodumi (legacy version) / EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi