|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 5286|
|Title||Poliovirus 80S particle and P1 Fab complex with Fab bound at propeller tip|
|Map data||This is a map of poliovirus 80S particle and P1 Fab complex with Fab bound at propeller tip only.|
|Sample||Poliovirus 80S particle and P1(monospecific antibody) Fab complex:|
|Keywords||picornavirus / viral cell entry / viral uncoating / virus-antibody complex / virus-Fab complex / virus disassembly / virus uncoating / virus conformational transitions / monospecific antibody|
|Source||Human poliovirus 1 Mahoney (poliovirus 80S)|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / cryo EM / 18 Å resolution|
|Authors||Lin J / Cheng N / Chow M / Filman DJ / Steven AC / Hogle JM / Belnap DM|
|Citation||Journal: J. Virol. / Year: 2011|
Title: An externalized polypeptide partitions between two distinct sites on genome-released poliovirus particles.
Authors: Jun Lin / Naiqian Cheng / Marie Chow / David J Filman / Alasdair C Steven / James M Hogle / David M Belnap
|Date||Deposition: May 2, 2011 / Header (metadata) release: May 5, 2011 / Map release: Mar 8, 2012 / Last update: Oct 3, 2012|
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||emd_5286.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 74354 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 1.83 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Poliovirus 80S particle and P1(monospecific antibody) Fab complex
|Entire||Name: Poliovirus 80S particle and P1(monospecific antibody) Fab complex|
Number of components: 2 / Oligomeric State: 80S particle icosahedral with Fab
-Component #1: virus, Human poliovirus 1 Mahoney
|Virus||Name: Human poliovirus 1 Mahoney / a.k.a: poliovirus 80S / Class: VIRION|
Details: native virus 160S is converted by heat-treatment to 80S
Empty: Yes / Enveloped: No / Isolate: STRAIN
|Species||Species: Human poliovirus 1 Mahoney (poliovirus 80S)|
|Source (natural)||Host Species: Homo sapiens (human) / Host category: VERTEBRATES|
|Specimen||Specimen state: particle / Method: cryo EM|
|Sample solution||Buffer solution: 20 mM Tris, 2 mM CaCl2 / pH: 7.5|
|Vitrification||Instrument: NONE / Cryogen name: ETHANE / Method: Blotted manually before plunging|
Details: Vitrification carried out in ambient atmosphere. Ethane cooled by liquid nitrogen.
-Electron microscopy imaging
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI/PHILIPS CM200FEG / Date: Jul 15, 1999|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 120 kV / Electron dose: 10 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Magnification: 38000 X (nominal), 37752 X (calibrated) / Astigmatism: Bsoft / Cs: 2 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Defocus: 810 - 2240 nm|
|Specimen Holder||Holder: Side entry liquid nitrogen-cooled cryo specimen holder|
Model: GATAN LIQUID NITROGEN
|Camera||Detector: KODAK SO-163 FILM|
|Image acquisition||Number of digital images: 14 / Scanner: ZEISS SCAI / Sampling size: 7 microns / Bit depth: 8 / Details: Defocal pairs were used.|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Number of projections: 1132 / Applied symmetry: I (icosahedral)|
|3D reconstruction||Algorithm: Fourier Bessel / Software: EM3DR2 / CTF correction: CTF and decay correction of each particle|
Details: Reconstruction computed from focal pairs. Pairs not summed for reconstruction calculation.
Resolution: 18 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.5
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi