|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: EMD-4749|
|Title||Multidrug resistance transporter BmrA mutant E504A bound with ATP and Mg solved by Cryo-EM|
|Sample||Multidrug resistance transporter from Bacillus subtilis bound with ATP and Mg.|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
Translocases; Catalysing the translocation of other compounds; Linked to the hydrolysis of a nucleoside triphosphate / Hydrolases; Acting on acid anhydrides; Acting on acid anhydrides to catalyse transmembrane movement of substances / ATPase-coupled transmembrane transporter activity / transmembrane transport / ATPase activity / response to antibiotic / integral component of membrane / ATP binding / plasma membrane
ABC transporter-like / Type I protein exporter / ABC transporter type 1, transmembrane domain superfamily / P-loop containing nucleoside triphosphate hydrolase / ABC transporter, conserved site / ABC transporter type 1, transmembrane domain / AAA+ ATPase domain
Lipid A export ATP-binding/permease protein MsbA / Multidrug resistance ABC transporter ATP-binding/permease protein BmrA
|Biological species||Bacillus subtilis (bacteria)|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / cryo EM / Resolution: 3.9 Å|
|Authors||Wiseman B / Chaptal V / Zampieri V / Magnard S / Hogbom M / Falson P|
|Funding support|| France, Sweden, 3 items |
|Citation||Journal: To Be Published|
Title: Structure of the multidrug resistance transporter BmrA
Authors: Chaptal V / Zampieri V / Wiseman B / N'Guyen K / Magnard S / Kilburg A / Peuchmaur M / Martin J / Orelle C / Jault JM / Monticelli L / Hogbom M / Boumendjel A / Falson P
|Validation Report||PDB-ID: 6r81|
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||Download / File: emd_4749.map.gz / Format: CCP4 / Size: 30.5 MB / Type: IMAGE STORED AS FLOATING POINT NUMBER (4 BYTES)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 1.06 Å|
|Symmetry||Space group: 1|
CCP4 map header:
-Additional map: Sharpened map used to aid and improve model building in many areas.
-Entire Multidrug resistance transporter from Bacillus subtilis bound wit...
|Entire||Name: Multidrug resistance transporter from Bacillus subtilis bound with ATP and Mg.|
Details: mutant E504A / Number of components: 4
-Component #1: protein, Multidrug resistance transporter from Bacillus subtilis ...
|Protein||Name: Multidrug resistance transporter from Bacillus subtilis bound with ATP and Mg.|
Details: mutant E504A / Recombinant expression: No
|Source||Species: Bacillus subtilis (bacteria)|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / Vector: pET15b / Strain: C43, delta-AcrB|
-Component #2: protein, Lipid A export ATP-binding/permease protein MsbA
|Protein||Name: Lipid A export ATP-binding/permease protein MsbA / Number of Copies: 2 / Recombinant expression: No|
|Mass||Theoretical: 65.747141 kDa|
|Source||Species: Bacillus subtilis (bacteria)|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Escherichia coli (E. coli)|
-Component #3: ligand, ADENOSINE-5'-TRIPHOSPHATE
|Ligand||Name: ADENOSINE-5'-TRIPHOSPHATE / Number of Copies: 2 / Recombinant expression: No|
|Mass||Theoretical: 0.507181 kDa|
-Component #4: ligand, MAGNESIUM ION
|Ligand||Name: MAGNESIUM ION / Number of Copies: 2 / Recombinant expression: No|
|Mass||Theoretical: 2.430505 MDa|
|Specimen||Specimen state: Particle / Method: cryo EM|
|Sample solution||Specimen conc.: 3.5 mg/mL / pH: 8|
|Vitrification||Instrument: FEI VITROBOT MARK IV / Cryogen name: ETHANE / Temperature: 277 K / Humidity: 100 %|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Titan Krios / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TITAN KRIOS|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 300 kV / Electron dose: 40 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Cs: 2.7 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD|
|Specimen Holder||Model: FEI TITAN KRIOS AUTOGRID HOLDER|
|Camera||Detector: GATAN K2 SUMMIT (4k x 4k)|
|Image acquisition||Number of digital images: 3477|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Applied symmetry: C2 (2 fold cyclic) / Number of projections: 128372|
|3D reconstruction||Software: cryoSPARC / Resolution: 3.9 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.143 CUT-OFF|
|FSC plot (resolution estimation)|
-Atomic model buiding
|Modeling #1||Refinement protocol: flexible / Refinement space: REAL / Overall bvalue: 187|
-Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
New: Covid-19 info
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.:Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi