|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 3619|
|Title||RnQV1-W1118 empty capsid|
|Sample||Rosellinia necatrix quadrivirus 1|
|Source||Rosellinia necatrix quadrivirus 1 / virus|
|Map data||Rosellinia necatrix quadrivirus 1 strain W1118 (RnQV1-1118), empty particle|
|Method||single particle reconstruction, at 3.7 Å resolution|
|Authors||Mata CP / Luque D / Gomez-Blanco J / Rodriguez JM / Suzuki N / Ghabrial SA / Carrascosa JL / Trus BL / Caston JR|
|Citation||To Be Published|
To Be Published Search PubMed
|Validation Report||PDB-ID: 5nd1|
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Date||Deposition: Mar 7, 2017 / Header (metadata) release: Apr 19, 2017 / Map release: Nov 29, 2017 / Last update: Nov 29, 2017|
Downloads & links
|File||emd_3619.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 256001 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider package.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 1.34 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Rosellinia necatrix quadrivirus 1
|Entire||Name: Rosellinia necatrix quadrivirus 1 / Number of components: 1|
|Mass||Experimental: 15.9 MDa|
-Component #1: virus, Rosellinia necatrix quadrivirus 1
|Virus||Name: Rosellinia necatrix quadrivirus 1 / Class: VIRION / Empty: Yes / Enveloped: No / Isolate: STRAIN|
|Mass||Experimental: 15.9 MDa|
|Species||Species: Rosellinia necatrix quadrivirus 1 / virus / Strain: W1118|
|Source (natural)||Host Species: Rosellinia necatrix|
|Shell #1||Name of element: P2 and P4 / Diameter: 470 Å / T number(triangulation number): 1|
|Sample solution||Buffer solution: 50 mM Tris-HCl pH 7.8, 150 mM NaCl, 5 mM EDTA|
|Vitrification||Instrument: LEICA EM CPC / Cryogen name: ETHANE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Titan Krios / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TITAN KRIOS|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 300 kV / Electron dose: 1.7 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Cs: 2.7 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD|
|Specimen Holder||Model: FEI TITAN KRIOS AUTOGRID HOLDER|
|Camera||Detector: FEI FALCON II (4k x 4k)|
|Image acquisition||Number of digital images: 1125|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Number of projections: 37531|
|3D reconstruction||Algorithm: FOURIER SPACE / Software: RELION / Resolution: 3.7 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.143 CUT-OFF|
-Atomic model buiding
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- All the functionalities will be ported from the levgacy version.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: Yorodumi (legacy version) / EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi