The 11th Japan-Korea-China Bioinformatics Training Course & Symposium in Suzhou, June 18, 2013
"On the optimal contact potential and sequence conservation modes of proteins."
Akira Kinjo (Institute for Protein Research, Osaka University) [lecture (pdf 2.4MB) ]
Other presentation materials are available from the Official website at:
CCP4 Crystallography School and Workshop in Fukuoka, November 2, 2012
- Protein Data BankStructure Deposition at PDBj
Nobutoshi Ito (Tokyo Medical and Dental Univ.)
The presentation materials are available from the CCP4 Official website at:
wwPDB Outreach Seminar in Osaka, October 13, 2012
- wwPDB and its Impacts to Science and Society (pdf 5.1MB) Video
Haruki Nakamura (Institute for Protein Research, Osaka University)
- Impact of the Protein Data Bank on Drug Discovery (pdf 4.2MB) Video
Stephen K. Burley (University of California at San Diego)
- Molecular Nanomachines in Living Organisms - Exquisite
Structural Design far beyond State-of-the-Art Nanotechnology (pdf 8.5MB)
-Japanese version Video
Keiichi Namba (Graduate School of Frontier Biosciences, Osaka University)
IUPS 2009 (Tutorial:Bioinformatics for physiology) July 29, 2009
- " Finding protein sequence(s) of your interest from public databases. " (Kenta Nakai)
- "Structural modeling of proteins: Principle and application to an ion channel."
[ lecture / tutorial ] (Haruki Nakamura)
- "COXPRESdb:gene co-expression database for Human, Mouse, and Rat."
[ Introduction / tutorial ] (Kengo Kinoshita)