Basically all content on the PDBj website is allowed to be reused along with the appropriate credits. Details are described as follows:
|Category ||Credits to be stated ||Examples and Comments |
|Most content, such as data, text and figures, except those described below ||© Protein Data Bank Japan (PDBj) licensed under CC-BY-4.0 International || |
- General examples of credits:
- Example of credits for a molecular image for PDBj's content:
※ For the content of individual PDB entries, please include the PDBIDs into the credits.
|Figures in the Molecule of the Month (content commonly used in both RCSB's original and PDBj's translation) ||©David S. Goodsell and RCSB PDB CC-BY-3.0 license || |
- Example of the credits
Molecule of the Month © David S. Goodsell and RCSB PDB licensed under CC-BY-3.0 US
- Figures only shown on the PDBj website can be reused the same as the general PDBj content described above (CC-BY-4.0 International).
|Japanese translation of Molecule of the Month ||Japanese translation of Molecule of the Month articles are copyrighted by PDBj and the translator of the article.
Text can only be reprinted with permission and the following conditions. To request permission, please contact us via our inquiry form.
- Display the copyright holders; from both the original article and the Japanese translator
- Don't change the contents
- Molecule of the Month articles are copyrighted by the RCSB PDB and the authors of the article. Text can only be reprinted with permission and the following conditions. To request permission, please contact email@example.com. See also RCSB PDB Policies & References.
- Display the copyright holder.
- Don't change the contents.
|PDB data (any type) ||PDB entry ID || |
* Any content created by yourself from downloaded PDB data should be noted only by the PDB entry ID(s).
PDBj will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your approval.
Personal Information collected
- Information provided to us on the Contact Us page, such as your name, e-mail address etc.
- Access information, such as your IP address, domain name, browser type, the date and time, and search queries. This information does not identify individual users.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- to respond to your inquiry
- to perform statistical analysis of our website (only to count the number of accesses to each service)
Management of Personal Information
We manage your personal information strictly in a safe environment.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the Contact Us page.