|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 5xr6|
|Title||Crystal structure of RabA1a in complex with GppNHp|
|Components||Ras-related protein RABA1a|
|Keywords||PROTEIN TRANSPORT / GTPase / G-protein / Cellular transportation / Arabidopsis thaliana|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
cell wall biogenesis / response to auxin / vesicle-mediated transport / protein transport / endosome / GTPase activity / GTP binding / extracellular region / plasma membrane / cytosol
Similarity search - Function
small GTPase Rab1 family profile. / Rho (Ras homology) subfamily of Ras-like small GTPases / Small GTPase / Ras family / Small GTP-binding protein domain / P-loop containing nucleotide triphosphate hydrolases / P-loop containing nucleoside triphosphate hydrolase / Rossmann fold / 3-Layer(aba) Sandwich / Alpha Beta
Similarity search - Domain/homology
PHOSPHOAMINOPHOSPHONIC ACID-GUANYLATE ESTER / Ras-related protein RABA1a
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Arabidopsis thaliana (thale cress)|
|Method||X-RAY DIFFRACTION / SYNCHROTRON / Resolution: 2.6 Å|
|Authors||Yun, J.S. / Chang, J.H.|
|Funding support|| Korea, Republic Of, 1items |
|Citation||Journal: To Be Published|
Title: Crystal structure and subcellular localization of RabA1a from Arabidopsis thaliana
Authors: Yun, J.S. / Ha, S.C. / Kim, Y.G. / Kim, H.R. / Chang, J.H.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: Ras-related protein RABA1a
B: Ras-related protein RABA1a
A: Ras-related protein RABA1a
B: Ras-related protein RABA1a
Mass: 21828.830 Da / Num. of mol.: 2 / Fragment: UNP residues 10-182
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Arabidopsis thaliana (thale cress) / Gene: RABA1A, ARA-2, RAB11E, At1g06400, T2D23.10, T2D23_5 / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / References: UniProt: P28185
Mass: 522.196 Da / Num. of mol.: 2 / Source method: obtained synthetically / Formula: C10H17N6O13P3
Comment: GppNHp, GMPPNP, energy-carrying molecule analogue*YM
|#3: Chemical||#4: Water|| ChemComp-HOH / |
|Experiment||Method: X-RAY DIFFRACTION / Number of used crystals: 1|
|Crystal||Density Matthews: 2.74 Å3/Da / Density % sol: 55.06 %|
|Crystal grow||Temperature: 293 K / Method: vapor diffusion, hanging drop / pH: 5.5 |
Details: 0.1 M MES (pH5.5), 10 mM magnesium acetate, 2.2 M ammonium sulfate
|Diffraction||Mean temperature: 100 K|
|Diffraction source||Source: SYNCHROTRON / Site: PAL/PLS / Beamline: 7A (6B, 6C1) / Wavelength: 1 Å|
|Detector||Type: ADSC QUANTUM 270 / Detector: CCD / Date: May 26, 2016|
|Radiation||Protocol: SINGLE WAVELENGTH / Monochromatic (M) / Laue (L): M / Scattering type: x-ray|
|Radiation wavelength||Wavelength: 1 Å / Relative weight: 1|
|Reflection||Resolution: 2.6→50 Å / Num. obs: 14606 / % possible obs: 96.5 % / Redundancy: 3 % / Net I/σ(I): 28.6|
|Refinement||Resolution: 2.6→27.183 Å / SU ML: 0.35 / Cross valid method: FREE R-VALUE / σ(F): 1.98 / Phase error: 30.8 |
|Solvent computation||Shrinkage radii: 0.9 Å / VDW probe radii: 1.11 Å|
|Refinement step||Cycle: LAST / Resolution: 2.6→27.183 Å|
|Refine LS restraints|
|LS refinement shell|
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi