|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 1lqq|
|Title||ANTI-MAMMAL AND ANTI-INSECT LQQIII SCORPION TOXIN, NMR, 15 STRUCTURES|
|Keywords||NEUROTOXIN / LQQIII / SCORPION TOXIN / CSALPHA-BETA MOTIF / SODIUM CHANNEL INHIBITOR|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
sodium channel inhibitor activity / : / defense response / toxin activity / extracellular region
Similarity search - Function
Scorpion long chain toxin / LCN-type cysteine-stabilized alpha/beta (CS-alpha/beta) domain profile. / Scorpion long chain toxin/defensin / Scorpion toxin-like domain / Knottins / Knottin, scorpion toxin-like / Knottin, scorpion toxin-like / Knottin, scorpion toxin-like superfamily / Defensin A-like / 2-Layer Sandwich / Alpha Beta
Similarity search - Domain/homology
Alpha-insect toxin Lqq3
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Leiurus quinquestriatus quinquestriatus (Egyptian scorpion)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / simulated annealing|
|Authors||Landon, C. / Sodano, P. / Vovelle, F. / Ptak, M.|
Journal: Eur.J.Biochem. / Year: 1996
Title: 1H-NMR-derived secondary structure and the overall fold of the potent anti-mammal and anti-insect toxin III from the scorpion Leiurus quinquestriatus quinquestriatus.
Authors: Landon, C. / Cornet, B. / Bonmatin, J.M. / Kopeyan, C. / Rochat, H. / Vovelle, F. / Ptak, M.
#1: Journal: Proteins / Year: 1997
Title: Refined Solution Structure of the Anti-Mammal and Anti-Insect Lqqiii Scorpion Toxin: Comparison with Other Scorpion Toxins
Authors: Landon, C. / Sodano, P. / Cornet, B. / Bonmatin, J.M. / Kopeyan, C. / Rochat, H. / Vovelle, F. / Ptak, M.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 7248.186 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Source method: isolated from a natural source
Source: (natural) Leiurus quinquestriatus quinquestriatus (Egyptian scorpion)
Species: Leiurus quinquestriatus / Strain: quinquestriatus / References: UniProt: P01487
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|Sample conditions||pH: 4.2 / Temperature: 310 K|
*PLUSMethod: other / Details: NMR
|NMR spectrometer||Type: Bruker AMX500 / Manufacturer: Bruker / Model: AMX500 / Field strength: 500 MHz|
|Refinement||Method: simulated annealing / Software ordinal: 1|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: LEAST RESTRAINT VIOLATIONS, LEAST RESIDUAL DEVIATIONS FROM IDEALIZED GEOMETRY|
Conformers calculated total number: 30 / Conformers submitted total number: 15
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi