|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 4269|
|Title||Abp1-SNAP bound to Arp2/3 complex (class 1)|
|Map data||Abp1-SNAP bound to Arp2/3 complex (class 1)|
|Sample||Arp2/3 complex with bound Abp1 dimer:|
|Source||Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker's yeast)|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / 21 Å resolution|
|Authors||Sokolova OS / Goode BL|
|Citation||Journal: To Be Published|
Title: Abp1 mechanism in controlling Arp2/3 complex-dependent actin nucleation and branch stability
Authors: Guo S / Sokolova OS / Chung J / Padrick S / Gelles J / Goode BL
|Date||Deposition: Jan 23, 2018 / Header (metadata) release: Mar 14, 2018 / Map release: Nov 28, 2018 / Last update: Nov 28, 2018|
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||emd_4269.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 4001 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 2.5 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Arp2/3 complex with bound Abp1 dimer
|Entire||Name: Arp2/3 complex with bound Abp1 dimer / Number of components: 1|
-Component #1: cellular-component, Arp2/3 complex with bound Abp1 dimer
|Cellular-component||Name: Arp2/3 complex with bound Abp1 dimer / Recombinant expression: No|
|Source||Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker's yeast)|
|Specimen||Specimen state: particle|
|Sample solution||pH: 7.5|
|Vitrification||Cryogen name: NONE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
|Imaging||Microscope: JEOL 2100|
|Electron gun||Electron source: LAB6 / Accelerating voltage: 200 kV / Electron dose: 13 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD|
|Specimen Holder||Model: OTHER|
|Camera||Detector: GATAN ULTRASCAN 1000 (2k x 2k)|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Number of projections: 2500|
|3D reconstruction||Resolution: 21 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.5 CUT-OFF|
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
-Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi