|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 0307|
|Title||Representative tomogram of the COPII in vitro reconstitution used for subtomogram averaging|
|Map data||*** This is a dummy file *** Representative unbinned 3D-CTF corrected tomogram used for subtomogram averaging of COPII assembled on membranes.|
|Sample||In vitro reconstitution of COPII membrane deformation with giant unilamellar vesicles (GUVs).:|
|Source||Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker's yeast)|
|Method||electron tomography / cryo EM|
|Authors||Zanetti G / Hutchings J / Hagen WJH|
|Citation||Journal: To Be Published|
Title: Representative tomogram of the COPII in vitro reconstitution used for subtomogram averaging
Authors: Zanetti G / Hutchings J
|Date||Deposition: Oct 19, 2018 / Header (metadata) release: Nov 7, 2018 / Map release: Nov 7, 2018 / Last update: Nov 28, 2018|
Downloads & links
|File||emd_0307.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 5 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
CCP4 map header:
-Entire In vitro reconstitution of COPII membrane deformation with giant ...
|Entire||Name: In vitro reconstitution of COPII membrane deformation with giant unilamellar vesicles (GUVs).|
Number of components: 1
-Component #1: protein, In vitro reconstitution of COPII membrane deformation wi...
|Protein||Name: In vitro reconstitution of COPII membrane deformation with giant unilamellar vesicles (GUVs).|
Recombinant expression: No
|Source||Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker's yeast)|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Spodoptera frugiperda (fall armyworm)|
|Specimen||Specimen state: helical array / Method: cryo EM|
|Sample solution||pH: 6.8|
|Vitrification||Instrument: FEI VITROBOT MARK II / Cryogen name: ETHANE / Temperature: 277 K / Humidity: 100 %|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Titan Krios / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TITAN KRIOS|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 300 kV / Electron dose: 3.6 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: OTHER|
|Lens||Magnification: 105000.0 X (nominal) / Cs: 2.7 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Defocus: 1.5 - 3.5 nm|
|Specimen Holder||Model: FEI TITAN KRIOS AUTOGRID HOLDER|
|Camera||Detector: GATAN K2 SUMMIT (4k x 4k)|
|Processing||Method: electron tomography / Number of sections: 40|
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
-Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi