|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 1817|
|Title||Structure of S. cerevisiae anaphase promoting complex with the co-activator Cdh1|
|Keywords||anaphase promoting complex / cyclosome / APC / APC/C / cell cycle / D-box / KEN-box / co-activator / Cdh1 / tetraticopeptide repeats / TPR / ubiquitylation / cyclin|
|Sample||Structure of S. cerevisiae anaphase promoting complex with the co-activator Cdh1|
|Source||Saccharomyces cerevisiae / yeast / Baker's yeast / サッカロミセス・セレビシエ /|
|Map data||Structure of S. cerevisiae anaphase promoting complex with the co-activator Cdh1|
|Method||single particle reconstruction, at 20 Å resolution|
|Authors||daFonseca PCA / Kong EH / Zhang Z / Schreiber A / Williams MA / Morris EP / Barford D|
|Citation||Nature, 2011, 470, 274-278|
|Date||Deposition: Oct 27, 2010 / Header (metadata) release: Dec 9, 2010 / Map release: Dec 17, 2010 / Last update: Dec 11, 2013|
Downloads & links
|File||emd_1817.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 10720 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider package.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 3.47 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Structure of S. cerevisiae anaphase promoting complex with the co...
|Entire||Name: Structure of S. cerevisiae anaphase promoting complex with the co-activator Cdh1|
Number of components: 2
-Component #1: protein, Anaphase promoting complex
|Protein||Name: Anaphase promoting complex / a.k.a: Anaphase promoting complex or cyclosome / Recombinant expression: No|
|Source||Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae / yeast / Baker's yeast / サッカロミセス・セレビシエ /|
-Component #2: protein, Cdh1
|Staining||Grids were stained using 2% w/v uranyl acetate|
|Vitrification||Instrument: NONE / Cryogen name: NONE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Tecnai F20 / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TECNAI F20|
Details: Sample stained using uranyl acetate and imaged at room temperature
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 200 kV / Electron dose: 100 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Magnification: 50000 X (nominal) / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD|
|Specimen Holder||Holder: Room temperature side entry / Model: OTHER|
|Camera||Detector: TVIPS TEMCAM-F415 (4k x 4k)|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Applied symmetry: C1 (asymmetric)|
|3D reconstruction||Resolution: 20 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.5|
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
-Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- All the functionalities will be ported from the levgacy version.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: Yorodumi (legacy version) / EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi