|Title||Anthrax toxin receptor 1 is the cellular receptor for Seneca Valley virus.|
|Journal, issue, pages||J. Clin. Invest., Vol. 127, Issue 8, Page 2957-2967, Year 2017|
|Publish date||Aug 1, 2017|
|Authors||Linde A Miles / Laura N Burga / Eric E Gardner / Mihnea Bostina / John T Poirier / Charles M Rudin|
|External links||PubMed:28650343 / Publisher's page|
|Keywords||ANTXR1 protein, human / Animals / Capsid Proteins / Cell Line, Tumor / Cell Survival / Cryoelectron Microscopy / Female / Gene Expression Profiling / Genome / Green Fluorescent Proteins / Humans / Mice / Mice, Nude / Neoplasm Proteins / Oncolytic Virotherapy / Oncolytic Viruses / Picornaviridae / Receptors, Cell Surface / Receptors, Virus|
|Methods||EM (single particle, icos. sym.)|
+About EMN Papers
-Feb 20, 2018. PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
PDBj/BINDS workshop in Osaka University
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
Database of articles cited by 3DEM data entries
- Database of articles cited by 3DEM data entries in EMDB and PDB
- Using PubMed data
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / Q: What is the data source of EM Navigator? / EM Navigator / Yorodumi Papers / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi