|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 7pvm|
|Title||NMR structure of the C. thermophilum Xrn2 zinc finger|
|Keywords||RNA BINDING PROTEIN / Zinc finger|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
negative regulation of phosphorylation of RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain / RNA polymerase II termination complex / tRNA surveillance / Las1 complex / positive regulation of termination of RNA polymerase II transcription / nuclear-transcribed mRNA catabolic process, exonucleolytic, 5'-3' / positive regulation of chromosome segregation / termination of RNA polymerase II transcription, poly(A)-coupled / termination of RNA polymerase II transcription, exosome-dependent / nuclear polyadenylation-dependent rRNA catabolic process ...negative regulation of phosphorylation of RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain / RNA polymerase II termination complex / tRNA surveillance / Las1 complex / positive regulation of termination of RNA polymerase II transcription / nuclear-transcribed mRNA catabolic process, exonucleolytic, 5'-3' / positive regulation of chromosome segregation / termination of RNA polymerase II transcription, poly(A)-coupled / termination of RNA polymerase II transcription, exosome-dependent / nuclear polyadenylation-dependent rRNA catabolic process / sno(s)RNA processing / 5'-3' exoribonuclease activity / nuclear mRNA surveillance / cleavage in ITS2 between 5.8S rRNA and LSU-rRNA of tricistronic rRNA transcript (SSU-rRNA, 5.8S rRNA, LSU-rRNA) / negative regulation of transcription elongation by RNA polymerase II / mRNA processing / Hydrolases; Acting on ester bonds; Exoribonucleases producing 5'-phosphomonoesters / rRNA binding
Similarity search - Function
5'-3' exoribonuclease type 2 / Xrn1, helical domain / 5'-3' exoribonuclease / Xrn1 helical domain / Xrn1, N-terminal / XRN 5'-3' exonuclease N-terminus
Similarity search - Domain/homology
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Chaetomium thermophilum (unknown)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / torsion angle dynamics|
|Authors||Overbeck, J.H. / Sprangers, R. / Wurm, J.P.|
|Funding support||1items |
|Citation||Journal: Nat.Chem.Biol. / Year: 2022|
Title: Observation of conformational changes that underlie the catalytic cycle of Xrn2.
Authors: Overbeck, J.H. / Stelzig, D. / Fuchs, A.L. / Wurm, J.P. / Sprangers, R.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: 5'-3' exoribonuclease
|#1: Protein/peptide|| |
Mass: 3310.810 Da / Num. of mol.: 1
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Chaetomium thermophilum (strain DSM 1495 / CBS 144.50 / IMI 039719) (unknown)
Strain: DSM 1495 / CBS 144.50 / IMI 039719 / Gene: CTHT_0008830 / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli)
References: UniProt: G0S058, Hydrolases; Acting on ester bonds; Exoribonucleases producing 5'-phosphomonoesters
|#2: Chemical|| ChemComp-ZN / |
|Has ligand of interest||N|
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
Contents: 25 mM HEPES, 125 mM NaCl, 0.03 % NaN3, 95% H2O/5% D2O
Label: sample1 / Solvent system: 95% H2O/5% D2O
|Sample conditions||Ionic strength: 125 mM / Label: conditions1 / pH: 7.3 / Pressure: 1 atm / Temperature: 288 K|
|Refinement||Method: torsion angle dynamics / Software ordinal: 1|
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: medoid|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: target function / Conformers calculated total number: 100 / Conformers submitted total number: 20|
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi