|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 4rrq|
|Title||K121M mutant of N-terminal editing domain of threonyl-tRNA synthetase from Pyrococcus abyssi with L-Ser3AA|
|Keywords||LIGASE / DTD-like fold / Proofreading|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
threonine-tRNA ligase / threonyl-tRNA aminoacylation / threonine-tRNA ligase activity / tRNA binding / zinc ion binding / ATP binding / cytoplasm
Aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase, class II / D-aminoacyl-tRNA deacylase-like superfamily / Aminoacyl-transfer RNA synthetases class-II family profile. / Archaea-specific editing domain of threonyl-tRNA synthetase / Anticodon binding domain / tRNA synthetase class II core domain (G, H, P, S and T) / Anticodon-binding domain superfamily / Aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase, class II (G/ P/ S/T) / Threonine-tRNA ligase, class IIa / Anticodon-binding ...Aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase, class II / D-aminoacyl-tRNA deacylase-like superfamily / Aminoacyl-transfer RNA synthetases class-II family profile. / Archaea-specific editing domain of threonyl-tRNA synthetase / Anticodon binding domain / tRNA synthetase class II core domain (G, H, P, S and T) / Anticodon-binding domain superfamily / Aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase, class II (G/ P/ S/T) / Threonine-tRNA ligase, class IIa / Anticodon-binding / Threonine-tRNA ligase catalytic core domain / Threonyl-tRNA synthetase, editing domain, archaea
|Biological species||Pyrococcus abyssi GE5 (archaea)|
|Method||X-RAY DIFFRACTION / MOLECULAR REPLACEMENT / Resolution: 1.79 Å|
|Authors||Hussain, T. / Kamarthapu, V. / Sankaranarayanan, R.|
|Citation||Journal: Nat Commun / Year: 2015|
Title: Specificity and catalysis hardwired at the RNA-protein interface in a translational proofreading enzyme.
Authors: Ahmad, S. / Muthukumar, S. / Kuncha, S.K. / Routh, S.B. / Yerabham, A.S. / Hussain, T. / Kamarthapu, V. / Kruparani, S.P. / Sankaranarayanan, R.
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: Threonine--tRNA ligase
B: Threonine--tRNA ligase
Mass: 16740.328 Da / Num. of mol.: 2 / Fragment: UNP residues 1-147 / Mutation: K121M
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Pyrococcus abyssi GE5 (archaea) / Strain: GE5 / Orsay / Gene: thrS, PYRAB13430, PAB1490 / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / References: UniProt: Q9UZ14, threonine-tRNA ligase
|#2: Chemical||#3: Water|| ChemComp-HOH / |
|Experiment||Method: X-RAY DIFFRACTION / Number of used crystals: 1|
|Crystal||Density Matthews: 2.18 Å3/Da / Density % sol: 43.69 %|
|Crystal grow||Temperature: 298 K / Method: vapor diffusion, hanging drop / pH: 6.5 |
Details: BisTris, NaCl, PEG3350, pH 6.5, VAPOR DIFFUSION, HANGING DROP, temperature 298K
|Diffraction||Mean temperature: 100 K|
|Diffraction source||Source: ROTATING ANODE / Type: RIGAKU RUH3R / Wavelength: 1.5418 Å|
|Detector||Type: MAR scanner 345 mm plate / Detector: IMAGE PLATE / Date: Jun 15, 2009|
|Radiation||Monochromator: Mirrors / Protocol: SINGLE WAVELENGTH / Monochromatic (M) / Laue (L): M / Scattering type: x-ray|
|Radiation wavelength||Wavelength: 1.5418 Å / Relative weight: 1|
|Reflection||Resolution: 1.79→25 Å / Num. all: 28360 / Num. obs: 27566 / % possible obs: 97.2 % / Observed criterion σ(F): 2 / Observed criterion σ(I): 2|
|Refinement||Method to determine structure: MOLECULAR REPLACEMENT / Resolution: 1.79→25 Å / σ(F): 2 |
|Refinement step||Cycle: LAST / Resolution: 1.79→25 Å|
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi