|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 4jtq|
|Title||AKR1C2 complex with flurbiprofen|
|Components||Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C2|
|Keywords||Oxidoreductase/Oxidoreductase inhibitor / oxido-reductase / Oxidoreductase-Oxidoreductase inhibitor complex|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
indanol dehydrogenase / trans-1,2-dihydrobenzene-1,2-diol dehydrogenase / 3(or 17)alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase / trans-1,2-dihydrobenzene-1,2-diol dehydrogenase activity / indanol dehydrogenase activity / cellular response to prostaglandin D stimulus / 3alpha-hydroxysteroid 3-dehydrogenase / phenanthrene 9,10-monooxygenase activity / cellular response to jasmonic acid stimulus / 3alpha(or 20beta)-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase ...indanol dehydrogenase / trans-1,2-dihydrobenzene-1,2-diol dehydrogenase / 3(or 17)alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase / trans-1,2-dihydrobenzene-1,2-diol dehydrogenase activity / indanol dehydrogenase activity / cellular response to prostaglandin D stimulus / 3alpha-hydroxysteroid 3-dehydrogenase / phenanthrene 9,10-monooxygenase activity / cellular response to jasmonic acid stimulus / 3alpha(or 20beta)-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase / androstan-3-alpha,17-beta-diol dehydrogenase activity / androsterone dehydrogenase activity / ketosteroid monooxygenase activity / steroid dehydrogenase activity / Synthesis of bile acids and bile salts via 24-hydroxycholesterol / progesterone metabolic process / 17beta-estradiol 17-dehydrogenase / carboxylic acid binding / 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (NAD+) activity / Oxidoreductases / daunorubicin metabolic process / oxidoreductase activity, acting on NAD(P)H, quinone or similar compound as acceptor / doxorubicin metabolic process / bile acid binding / prostaglandin metabolic process / alditol:NADP+ 1-oxidoreductase activity / steroid metabolic process / Synthesis of bile acids and bile salts via 27-hydroxycholesterol / Synthesis of bile acids and bile salts via 7alpha-hydroxycholesterol / epithelial cell differentiation / digestion / positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling / G protein-coupled receptor signaling pathway / positive regulation of cell population proliferation / cytosol
Similarity search - Function
Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C / Aldo/keto reductase family putative active site signature. / Aldo/keto reductase family signature 2. / Aldo/keto reductase, conserved site / NADP-dependent oxidoreductase domain / Aldo-keto reductase / NADP-dependent oxidoreductase domain / Aldo/keto reductase family / NADP-dependent oxidoreductase domain superfamily / TIM Barrel ...Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C / Aldo/keto reductase family putative active site signature. / Aldo/keto reductase family signature 2. / Aldo/keto reductase, conserved site / NADP-dependent oxidoreductase domain / Aldo-keto reductase / NADP-dependent oxidoreductase domain / Aldo/keto reductase family / NADP-dependent oxidoreductase domain superfamily / TIM Barrel / Alpha-Beta Barrel / Alpha Beta
Similarity search - Domain/homology
FLURBIPROFEN / NADP NICOTINAMIDE-ADENINE-DINUCLEOTIDE PHOSPHATE / PHOSPHATE ION / L(+)-TARTARIC ACID / Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C2
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Homo sapiens (human)|
|Method||X-RAY DIFFRACTION / SYNCHROTRON / MOLECULAR REPLACEMENT / Resolution: 1.6 Å|
|Authors||Yosaatmadja, Y. / Flanagan, J.U. / Squire, C.J.|
|Citation||Journal: To be Published|
Title: Structural basis of NSAID selectivity for the AKR1C family
Authors: Yosaatmadja, Y. / Flanagan, J.U. / Squire, C.J.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C2
B: Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C2
A: Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C2
B: Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C2
|Components on special symmetry positions|
-Protein , 1 types, 2 molecules A
Mass: 37857.406 Da / Num. of mol.: 2
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Homo sapiens (human) / Gene: AKR1C2, DDH2 / Plasmid: pET22b / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / Strain (production host): BL21(DE3)
References: UniProt: P52895, Oxidoreductases, trans-1,2-dihydrobenzene-1,2-diol dehydrogenase, EC: 220.127.116.11
-Non-polymers , 6 types, 446 molecules
Mass: 244.261 Da / Num. of mol.: 2 / Source method: obtained synthetically / Formula: C15H13FO2 / Comment: antiinflammatory*YM
|#3: Chemical||#4: Chemical|
|#5: Chemical||#6: Chemical|| ChemComp-PO4 / ||#7: Water|| ChemComp-HOH / |
|Experiment||Method: X-RAY DIFFRACTION / Number of used crystals: 1|
|Crystal||Density Matthews: 2.69 Å3/Da / Density % sol: 54.27 %|
|Crystal grow||Temperature: 293 K / Method: vapor diffusion, sitting drop / pH: 5.9 |
Details: 20% peg 3350, 0.2 M diammonium tartrate, pH 5.9, VAPOR DIFFUSION, SITTING DROP, temperature 293K
|Diffraction||Mean temperature: 100 K|
|Diffraction source||Source: SYNCHROTRON / Site: Australian Synchrotron / Beamline: MX2 / Wavelength: 0.9537 Å|
|Detector||Type: ADSC QUANTUM 315r / Detector: CCD / Date: Sep 29, 2012|
|Radiation||Protocol: SINGLE WAVELENGTH / Monochromatic (M) / Laue (L): M / Scattering type: x-ray|
|Radiation wavelength||Wavelength: 0.9537 Å / Relative weight: 1|
|Reflection||Resolution: 1.6→47.1 Å / Num. all: 106316 / Num. obs: 106316 / % possible obs: 99.7 % / Observed criterion σ(F): 0 / Observed criterion σ(I): 0 / Redundancy: 20.8 %|
|Reflection shell||Resolution: 1.6→1.63 Å / Redundancy: 11.5 % / Num. unique all: 5004 / % possible all: 95.1|
|Refinement||Method to determine structure: MOLECULAR REPLACEMENT|
Starting model: 1XJB
Resolution: 1.6→19.87 Å / Cor.coef. Fo:Fc: 0.976 / Cor.coef. Fo:Fc free: 0.966 / SU B: 3.488 / SU ML: 0.053 / Cross valid method: THROUGHOUT / ESU R: 0.082 / ESU R Free: 0.074 / Stereochemistry target values: MAXIMUM LIKELIHOOD / Details: HYDROGENS HAVE BEEN ADDED IN THE RIDING POSITIONS
|Solvent computation||Ion probe radii: 0.8 Å / Shrinkage radii: 0.8 Å / VDW probe radii: 1.2 Å / Solvent model: MASK|
|Displacement parameters||Biso mean: 27.324 Å2|
|Refinement step||Cycle: LAST / Resolution: 1.6→19.87 Å|
|Refine LS restraints|
|LS refinement shell||Resolution: 1.6→1.642 Å / Total num. of bins used: 20 |
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi