|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 3uy5|
|Title||crystal structure of Eis from Mycobacterium tuberculosis|
|Components||Enhanced intracellular survival protein|
|Keywords||TRANSFERASE / GNAT fold / acetyl transferase|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
modulation by symbiont of host programmed cell death / effector-mediated defense to host-produced reactive oxygen species / modulation by symbiont of host inflammatory response / suppression by symbiont of host defense-related programmed cell death / modulation by symbiont of host innate immune response / aminoglycoside N-acetyltransferase activity / aminoglycoside antibiotic catabolic process / bacterial extracellular vesicle / Suppression of autophagy / host extracellular space ...modulation by symbiont of host programmed cell death / effector-mediated defense to host-produced reactive oxygen species / modulation by symbiont of host inflammatory response / suppression by symbiont of host defense-related programmed cell death / modulation by symbiont of host innate immune response / aminoglycoside N-acetyltransferase activity / aminoglycoside antibiotic catabolic process / bacterial extracellular vesicle / Suppression of autophagy / host extracellular space / biological process involved in interaction with host / host cell cytoplasmic vesicle / N-acetyltransferase activity / Transferases; Acyltransferases; Transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups / response to antibiotic / identical protein binding / cytosol
Similarity search - Function
N-acetyltransferase Eis / Acetyltransferase (GNAT) domain / Eis-like, acetyltransferase domain / Enhanced intracellular survival protein domain / Sterol carrier protein domain / Acetyltransferase (GNAT) domain / SCP2 sterol-binding domain / Nonspecific Lipid-transfer Protein; Chain A / SCP2 sterol-binding domain superfamily / Gcn5-related N-acetyltransferase (GNAT) ...N-acetyltransferase Eis / Acetyltransferase (GNAT) domain / Eis-like, acetyltransferase domain / Enhanced intracellular survival protein domain / Sterol carrier protein domain / Acetyltransferase (GNAT) domain / SCP2 sterol-binding domain / Nonspecific Lipid-transfer Protein; Chain A / SCP2 sterol-binding domain superfamily / Gcn5-related N-acetyltransferase (GNAT) / Gcn5-related N-acetyltransferase (GNAT) domain profile. / GNAT domain / Acyl-CoA N-acyltransferase / Aminopeptidase / 2-Layer Sandwich / 3-Layer(aba) Sandwich / Alpha Beta
Similarity search - Domain/homology
N-acetyltransferase Eis / N-acetyltransferase Eis
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Mycobacterium tuberculosis (bacteria)|
|Method||X-RAY DIFFRACTION / SYNCHROTRON / MOLECULAR REPLACEMENT / Resolution: 2.5 Å|
|Authors||Kim, K.H. / Suh, S.W.|
|Citation||Journal: Proc.Natl.Acad.Sci.USA / Year: 2012|
Title: Mycobacterium tuberculosis Eis protein initiates suppression of host immune responses by acetylation of DUSP16/MKP-7
Authors: Kim, K.H. / An, D.R. / Song, J. / Yoon, J.Y. / Kim, H.S. / Yoon, H.J. / Im, H.N. / Kim, J. / Kim, D.J. / Lee, S.J. / Kim, K.H. / Lee, H.M. / Kim, H.J. / Jo, E.K. / Lee, J.Y. / Suh, S.W.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: Enhanced intracellular survival protein
A: Enhanced intracellular survival proteinx 6
|Components on special symmetry positions|
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 46644.797 Da / Num. of mol.: 1
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Mycobacterium tuberculosis (bacteria) / Gene: eis, MT2489, MTCY253.04, Rv2416c / Plasmid: pET-28b(+) / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / Strain (production host): Rosetta2 pLysS(DE3) / References: UniProt: P71727, UniProt: P9WFK7*PLUS
|#2: Water|| ChemComp-HOH / |
|Experiment||Method: X-RAY DIFFRACTION / Number of used crystals: 1|
|Crystal||Density Matthews: 3.86 Å3/Da / Density % sol: 68.14 %|
|Crystal grow||Temperature: 298 K / Method: vapor diffusion, sitting drop / pH: 7 |
Details: 300mM ammonium citrate, 12% PEG 3350, pH 7.0, VAPOR DIFFUSION, SITTING DROP, temperature 298K
|Diffraction||Mean temperature: 100 K|
|Diffraction source||Source: SYNCHROTRON / Site: SPring-8 / Beamline: BL38B1 / Wavelength: 1 Å|
|Detector||Type: ADSC QUANTUM 315 / Detector: CCD|
|Radiation||Protocol: SINGLE WAVELENGTH / Monochromatic (M) / Laue (L): M / Scattering type: x-ray|
|Radiation wavelength||Wavelength: 1 Å / Relative weight: 1|
|Reflection||Resolution: 2.46→20 Å / Num. obs: 26334|
|Refinement||Method to determine structure: MOLECULAR REPLACEMENT / Resolution: 2.5→19.841 Å / Occupancy max: 1 / Occupancy min: 1 / SU ML: 0.3 / σ(F): 0 / Phase error: 20.5 / Stereochemistry target values: ML|
|Solvent computation||Shrinkage radii: 0.95 Å / VDW probe radii: 1.2 Å / Solvent model: FLAT BULK SOLVENT MODEL / Bsol: 40 Å2 / ksol: 0.409 e/Å3|
|Displacement parameters||Biso max: 110.82 Å2 / Biso mean: 32.7382 Å2 / Biso min: 12.74 Å2|
|Refinement step||Cycle: LAST / Resolution: 2.5→19.841 Å|
|Refine LS restraints|
|LS refinement shell|
Refine-ID: X-RAY DIFFRACTION / Total num. of bins used: 9
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi