|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 3hya|
|Title||HYALURONIC ACID, MOLECULAR CONFORMATIONS AND INTERACTIONS IN TWO SODIUM SALTS|
|Keywords||TEXTURE OF CONNECTIVE TISSUE|
|Method||FIBER DIFFRACTION / Resolution: 3 Å|
Journal: J.Mol.Biol. / Year: 1975
Title: Hyaluronic acid: molecular conformations and interactions in two sodium salts.
Authors: Guss, J.M. / Hukins, D.W. / Smith, P.J. / Winter, W.T. / Arnott, S.
#1: Journal: Acta Crystallogr.,Sect.A / Year: 1978
Title: Lals, a Linked-Atom Least-Squares Reciprocal-Space Refinement System Incorporating Stereochemical Restraints to Supplement Sparse Diffraction Data
Authors: Smith, P.J.C. / Arnott, S.
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
|Details||THE EIGHT-RESIDUE CHAIN SEGMENT GIVEN HERE WAS GENERATED FROM THE PUBLISHED FOUR-RESIDUE SEGMENT BY APPLICATION OF THE 21 SCREW AXIS AS DEFINED IN THE FOOTNOTE TO TABLE 8 OF THE PAPER CITED IN THE JRNL RECORDS ABOVE.|
|#1: Polysaccharide|| |
Type: oligosaccharide / Mass: 1535.282 Da / Num. of mol.: 1
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
|#3: Water|| ChemComp-HOH / |
|Experiment||Method: FIBER DIFFRACTION|
|Radiation wavelength||Relative weight: 1|
|Refinement||Highest resolution: 3 Å|
Details: THE SPACE GROUP USED FOR THIS ANALYSIS WAS P 21 21 21 IN A NON STANDARD SETTING WITH THE 21 AXIS PARALLEL TO Z PASSING THROUGH X=0,Y=0 AND THE 21 AXIS PARALLEL TO X IN THE Z=0 PLANE.
|Refinement step||Cycle: LAST / Highest resolution: 3 Å|
*PLUSHighest resolution: 3 Å
-Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
New: Covid-19 info
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.:Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi