|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 2l3d|
|Title||The solution structure of the short form SWIRM domain of LSD1|
|Components||Lysine-specific histone demethylase 1A|
|Keywords||TRANSCRIPTION / LSD1 / SWIRM|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
positive regulation of histone ubiquitination / guanine metabolic process / regulation of DNA methylation-dependent heterochromatin assembly / histone H3-di/monomethyl-lysine-4 FAD-dependent demethylase activity / [histone H3]-N6,N6-dimethyl-L-lysine4 FAD-dependent demethylase / telomeric repeat-containing RNA binding / demethylase activity / protein demethylation / positive regulation of neural precursor cell proliferation / muscle cell development ...positive regulation of histone ubiquitination / guanine metabolic process / regulation of DNA methylation-dependent heterochromatin assembly / histone H3-di/monomethyl-lysine-4 FAD-dependent demethylase activity / [histone H3]-N6,N6-dimethyl-L-lysine4 FAD-dependent demethylase / telomeric repeat-containing RNA binding / demethylase activity / protein demethylation / positive regulation of neural precursor cell proliferation / muscle cell development / histone H3-methyl-lysine-4 demethylase activity / neuron maturation / positive regulation of stem cell proliferation / alternative mRNA splicing, via spliceosome / negative regulation of histone H3-K9 methylation / DNA repair complex / histone H3-K4 demethylation / regulation of androgen receptor signaling pathway / MRF binding / positive regulation of cell size / negative regulation of histone H3-K4 methylation / regulation of double-strand break repair via homologous recombination / nuclear androgen receptor binding / positive regulation of neuroblast proliferation / negative regulation of intrinsic apoptotic signaling pathway in response to DNA damage by p53 class mediator / positive regulation of chromatin binding / negative regulation of DNA damage response, signal transduction by p53 class mediator / histone H3-K9 demethylation / histone H3-methyl-lysine-9 demethylase activity / negative regulation of DNA binding / response to fungicide / histone demethylase activity / cerebral cortex development / NR1H3 & NR1H2 regulate gene expression linked to cholesterol transport and efflux / HDACs deacetylate histones / cellular response to cAMP / positive regulation of neuron projection development / Regulation of PTEN gene transcription / nuclear receptor coactivator activity / promoter-specific chromatin binding / Activated PKN1 stimulates transcription of AR (androgen receptor) regulated genes KLK2 and KLK3 / HDMs demethylate histones / cellular response to gamma radiation / cellular response to UV / negative regulation of protein binding / positive regulation of cold-induced thermogenesis / regulation of protein localization / negative regulation of DNA-binding transcription factor activity / p53 binding / flavin adenine dinucleotide binding / Factors involved in megakaryocyte development and platelet production / positive regulation of DNA-binding transcription factor activity / Potential therapeutics for SARS / DNA-binding transcription factor binding / Estrogen-dependent gene expression / chromatin organization / RNA polymerase II-specific DNA-binding transcription factor binding / chromosome, telomeric region / transcription regulator complex / oxidoreductase activity / negative regulation of transcription, DNA-templated / chromatin / chromatin binding / regulation of transcription by RNA polymerase II / negative regulation of transcription by RNA polymerase II / enzyme binding / positive regulation of transcription by RNA polymerase II / protein-containing complex / nucleoplasm / nucleus
Similarity search - Function
Histone lysine-specific demethylase / SWIRM domain / SWIRM domain profile. / SWIRM domain / Amine oxidase / Flavin containing amine oxidoreductase / Homeobox-like domain superfamily / Winged helix-like DNA-binding domain superfamily/Winged helix DNA-binding domain / FAD/NAD(P)-binding domain superfamily / Arc Repressor Mutant, subunit A ...Histone lysine-specific demethylase / SWIRM domain / SWIRM domain profile. / SWIRM domain / Amine oxidase / Flavin containing amine oxidoreductase / Homeobox-like domain superfamily / Winged helix-like DNA-binding domain superfamily/Winged helix DNA-binding domain / FAD/NAD(P)-binding domain superfamily / Arc Repressor Mutant, subunit A / Winged helix-like DNA-binding domain superfamily / Orthogonal Bundle / Mainly Alpha
Similarity search - Domain/homology
Lysine-specific histone demethylase 1A
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Homo sapiens (human)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / molecular dynamics|
|Model details||lowest energy, model 1|
|Authors||Liu, C. / Lo, K. / Zhu, G. / Sze, K.|
|Citation||Journal: To be Published|
Title: The chemical shift assignment of the SWIRM domain of LSD1
Authors: Liu, C. / Luo, R. / Sze, K.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: Lysine-specific histone demethylase 1A
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 11765.438 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Fragment: SWIRM domain
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Homo sapiens (human) / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / Strain (production host): BL21(DE3) / References: UniProt: O60341
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|Sample conditions||Ionic strength: 50 / pH: 6.5 / Pressure: ambient / Temperature: 298 K|
|Refinement||Method: molecular dynamics / Software ordinal: 1 / Details: Amber|
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: lowest energy|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: structures with the least restraint violations|
Conformers calculated total number: 100 / Conformers submitted total number: 20 / Representative conformer: 1
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi