|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 2dnw|
|Title||Solution structure of RSGI RUH-059, an ACP domain of acyl carrier protein, mitochondrial [Precursor] from human cDNA|
|Components||Acyl carrier protein|
|Keywords||TRANSPORT PROTEIN / acyl carrier protein / ACP / fatty acid biosynthesis / mitochondria / NADH:ubiquinone oxidereductase / structural genomics / NPPSFA / National Project on Protein Structural and Functional Analyses / RIKEN Structural Genomics/Proteomics Initiative / RSGI|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
Complex I biogenesis / Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Beta-Oxidation / Respiratory electron transport / protein lipoylation / Glyoxylate metabolism and glycine degradation / acyl binding / acyl carrier activity / mitochondrial respiratory chain complex I assembly / mitochondrial respiratory chain complex I / mitochondrial electron transport, NADH to ubiquinone ...Complex I biogenesis / Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Beta-Oxidation / Respiratory electron transport / protein lipoylation / Glyoxylate metabolism and glycine degradation / acyl binding / acyl carrier activity / mitochondrial respiratory chain complex I assembly / mitochondrial respiratory chain complex I / mitochondrial electron transport, NADH to ubiquinone / mitochondrial membrane / fatty acid binding / fatty acid biosynthetic process / mitochondrial inner membrane / mitochondrial matrix / calcium ion binding / mitochondrion / nucleoplasm
Similarity search - Function
ACP-like / Non-ribosomal Peptide Synthetase Peptidyl Carrier Protein; Chain A / Acyl carrier protein (ACP) / Phosphopantetheine attachment site / Phosphopantetheine attachment site. / Phosphopantetheine attachment site / ACP-like superfamily / Carrier protein (CP) domain profile. / Phosphopantetheine binding ACP domain / Orthogonal Bundle / Mainly Alpha
Similarity search - Domain/homology
Acyl carrier protein, mitochondrial
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Homo sapiens (human)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / torsion angle dynamics|
|Authors||Abe, T. / Hirota, H. / Kurosaki, C. / Yoshida, M. / Yokoyama, S. / RIKEN Structural Genomics/Proteomics Initiative (RSGI)|
|Citation||Journal: To be Published|
Title: Solution structure of RSGI RUH-059, an ACP domain of acyl carrier protein, mitochondrial [Precursor] from human cDNA
Authors: Abe, T. / Hirota, H. / Kurosaki, C. / Yoshida, M. / Yokoyama, S.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: Acyl carrier protein
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 10968.360 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Fragment: acyl carrier protein
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Homo sapiens (human) / Description: Cell-free protein synthesis / Gene: NDUFAB1 / Plasmid: P050704-29 / Production host: Cell free synthesis / References: UniProt: O14561
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|Details||Contents: 0.91mM RSGI RUH-059 U-15N, 13C; 20mM d-Tris-HCl; 1mM d-DTT; 0.02% NaN3; 10% D2O, 90% H2O|
Solvent system: 90% H2O/10% D2O
|Sample conditions||Ionic strength: 120mM / pH: 7.0 / Pressure: ambient / Temperature: 298 K|
|NMR spectrometer||Type: JEOL ECA / Manufacturer: JEOL / Model: ECA / Field strength: 700 MHz|
|Refinement||Method: torsion angle dynamics / Software ordinal: 1|
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: lowest energy, target function|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: target function, structures with the lowest energy, structures with the least restraint violations|
Conformers calculated total number: 100 / Conformers submitted total number: 20
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi