|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 1sol|
|Title||A PIP2 AND F-ACTIN-BINDING SITE OF GELSOLIN, RESIDUE 150-169 (NMR, AVERAGED STRUCTURE)|
|Function / homology||Amyloid fiber formation / Neutrophil degranulation / Caspase-mediated cleavage of cytoskeletal proteins / Gelsolin repeat / Gelsolin / ADF-H/Gelsolin-like domain superfamily / Gelsolin-like domain / Villin/Gelsolin / regulation of receptor clustering / regulation of plasma membrane raft polarization ...Amyloid fiber formation / Neutrophil degranulation / Caspase-mediated cleavage of cytoskeletal proteins / Gelsolin repeat / Gelsolin / ADF-H/Gelsolin-like domain superfamily / Gelsolin-like domain / Villin/Gelsolin / regulation of receptor clustering / regulation of plasma membrane raft polarization / renal protein absorption / positive regulation of keratinocyte apoptotic process / regulation of establishment of T cell polarity / striated muscle atrophy / positive regulation of protein processing in phagocytic vesicle / actin cap / positive regulation of actin nucleation / sequestering of actin monomers / regulation of podosome assembly / positive regulation of cysteine-type endopeptidase activity involved in apoptotic signaling pathway / myosin II binding / sarcoplasm / negative regulation of viral entry into host cell / actin filament severing / barbed-end actin filament capping / actin nucleation / tissue regeneration / oligodendrocyte development / actin filament capping / cortical actin cytoskeleton / response to folic acid / podosome / cilium assembly / hepatocyte apoptotic process / regulation of cell adhesion / phagocytic vesicle / amyloid fibril formation / actin filament reorganization / actin filament polymerization / cellular response to interferon-gamma / phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling / ruffle / protein destabilization / phagocytosis, engulfment / cellular response to cadmium ion / actin cytoskeleton / lamellipodium / actin filament binding / actin binding / myelin sheath / secretory granule lumen / response to ethanol / ficolin-1-rich granule lumen / blood microparticle / aging / focal adhesion / cellular protein metabolic process / positive regulation of gene expression / neutrophil degranulation / calcium ion binding / perinuclear region of cytoplasm / extracellular space / extracellular exosome / extracellular region / plasma membrane / cytosol / cytoplasm / Gelsolin|
Function and homology information
|Authors||Xian, W. / Vegners, R. / Janmey, P.A. / Braunlin, W.H.|
Journal: Biophys.J. / Year: 1995
Title: Spectroscopic studies of a phosphoinositide-binding peptide from gelsolin: behavior in solutions of mixed solvent and anionic micelles.
Authors: Xian, W. / Vegners, R. / Janmey, P.A. / Braunlin, W.H.
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Date||Deposition: Sep 29, 1995 / Release: Mar 8, 1996|
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: GELSOLIN (150-169)
|#1: Protein/peptide|| |
Mass: 2394.860 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / References: UniProt: P06396
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|NMR software||Name: SYBYL / Version: 6 / Developer: TRIPOS ASSOCIATES / Classification: refinement|
|NMR ensemble||Conformers submitted total number: 1|
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi