|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 1qk6|
|Title||Solution structure of huwentoxin-I by NMR|
|Keywords||TOXIN / HUWENTOXIN-I / SPIDER / CYSTINE KNOT|
|Function / homology||Huwentoxin, conserved site-1 / Huwentoxin-1 family / Ion channel inhibitory toxin / Huwentoxin-1 family signature. / other organism presynaptic membrane / other organism postsynaptic membrane / ion channel inhibitor activity / toxin activity / extracellular region / Mu/omega-theraphotoxin-Hs1a|
Function and homology information
|Specimen source||SELENOCOSMIA HUWENA (Chinese earth tiger)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / distance geometry|
|Authors||Qu, Y. / Liang, S. / Ding, J. / Liu, X. / Zhang, R. / Gu, X.|
Journal: J.Protein Chem. / Year: 1997
Title: Proton Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Studies on Huwentoxin-I from the Venom of the Spider Selenocosmia Huwena:2.Three-Dimensional Structure in Solution
Authors: Qu, Y. / Liang, S. / Ding, J. / Liu, X. / Zhang, R. / Gu, X.
#1: Journal: J.Protein Chem. / Year: 1995
Title: Proton Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Studies on Huwentoxin-I from the Venom of the Spider Selenocosmia Huwena:1.Sequence-Specific 1H-NMR Assignment
Authors: Qu, Y. / Liang, S. / Ding, J. / Ma, L. / Zhang, R. / Gu, X.
#2: Journal: Toxicon / Year: 1993
Title: Properties and Amino Acid Sequence of Huwentoxin-I, a Neurotoxin Purified from the Venom of the Chinese Bird Spider Selenocosmia Huwena
Authors: Liang, S. / Zhang, D. / Pan, X. / Chen, Q. / Zhou, P.
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Date||Deposition: Jul 10, 1999 / Release: Aug 20, 1999|
|Remark 700||SHEET DETERMINATION METHOD: AUTHOR PROVIDED.|
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
|#1: Protein/peptide|| |
Mass: 3764.470 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Source: (natural) SELENOCOSMIA HUWENA (Chinese earth tiger) / Organ: VENOM GLAND / Secretion: VENOM / References: UniProt: P56676
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|NMR details||Text: BEST PROCHECK RESULT. NULL|
|Details||Contents: 10% WATER/90% D2O|
|sample conditions||Ionic strength: 20 mM / pH: 5.0 / Pressure: 1 atm / Temperature: 285 K|
*PLUSMethod: other / Details: NMR
|NMR spectrometer||Type: Bruker DMX / Manufacturer: Bruker / Model: DMX / Field strength: 500 MHz|
|Refinement||Method: distance geometry / Software ordinal: 1|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: STEREOCHEMICAL ENERGY AND RESULT OF PROCHECK|
Conformers calculated total number: 50 / Conformers submitted total number: 10
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi