|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 1hng|
|Title||CRYSTAL STRUCTURE AT 2.8 ANGSTROMS RESOLUTION OF A SOLUBLE FORM OF THE CELL ADHESION MOLECULE CD2|
|Keywords||T LYMPHOCYTE ADHESION GLYCOPROTEIN|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
positive regulation of interleukin-8 secretion / positive regulation of interferon-gamma secretion / heterotypic cell-cell adhesion / positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production / T cell activation / cell-cell adhesion / receptor tyrosine kinase binding / protein self-association / membrane raft / external side of plasma membrane ...positive regulation of interleukin-8 secretion / positive regulation of interferon-gamma secretion / heterotypic cell-cell adhesion / positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production / T cell activation / cell-cell adhesion / receptor tyrosine kinase binding / protein self-association / membrane raft / external side of plasma membrane / protein kinase binding / cell surface / protein homodimerization activity / protein-containing complex / integral component of membrane
Immunoglobulin V-set domain / Immunoglobulin V-set domain / Immunoglobulin C2-set domain / Immunoglobulin-like domain superfamily / T-cell surface antigen CD2 / Immunoglobulin-like fold / Immunoglobulin C2-set
T-cell surface antigen CD2
|Biological species||Rattus rattus (black rat)|
|Method||X-RAY DIFFRACTION / Resolution: 2.8 Å|
|Authors||Jones, E.Y. / Davis, S.J. / Williams, A.F. / Harlos, K. / Stuart, D.I.|
Journal: Nature / Year: 1992
Title: Crystal structure at 2.8 A resolution of a soluble form of the cell adhesion molecule CD2.
Authors: Jones, E.Y. / Davis, S.J. / Williams, A.F. / Harlos, K. / Stuart, D.I.
#1: Journal: To be Published
Title: Ligand Binding by the Immunoglobulin Superfamily Recognition Molecule Cd2 is Glycosylation Independent
Authors: Davis, S.J. / Davies, E.A. / Barclay, A.N. / Daenke, S. / Bodian, D.L. / Jones, E.Y. / Stuart, D.I. / Butters, T.D. / Dwek, R.A. / Van Der Merwe, P.A.
#2: Journal: Protein Eng. / Year: 1993
Title: Expression of Soluble Recombinant Glycoproteins with Predefined Glycosylation: Application to the Crystallization of the T-Cell Glycoprotein Cd2
Authors: Davis, S.J. / Puklavec, M.J. / Ashford, D.A. / Harlos, K. / Jones, E.Y. / Stuart, D.I. / Williams, A.F.
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Date||Deposition: Aug 10, 1994 / Release: Feb 7, 1995|
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
Mass: 20138.020 Da / Num. of mol.: 2
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Rattus rattus (black rat) / Organ: OVARY / References: UniProt: P08921
|Nonpolymer details||FOUR NAG (N-ACETYL GLUCOSAMIN|
|Experiment||Method: X-RAY DIFFRACTION|
|Crystal||Density Matthews: 3.35 Å3/Da / Density % sol: 63.24 %|
*PLUSpH: 7.4 / Method: vapor diffusion, sitting drop
|Components of the solutions|
Crystal-ID: 1 / Sol-ID: drop
|Radiation||Scattering type: x-ray|
|Radiation wavelength||Relative weight: 1|
|Reflection||Num. obs: 13432 / % possible obs: 96 %|
*PLUSNum. measured all: 51452 / Rmerge(I) obs: 0.126
|Refinement||Resolution: 2.8→20 Å / |
|Refinement step||Cycle: LAST / Resolution: 2.8→20 Å|
*PLUSName: X-PLOR / Classification: refinement
*PLUSRfactor obs: 0.215 / Rfactor Rwork: 0.215
|Refine LS restraints|
*PLUSType: x_bond_d / Dev ideal: 0.015
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi