|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 8899|
|Title||Negative stain reconstruction of human autophagy associated protein complex, ATG2A-WIPI4|
|Sample||Complex between human ATG2A and WIPI4 proteins.|
|Source||Homo sapiens / human|
|Map data||Negative stain reconstruction of human ATG2A-WIPI4 complex|
|Method||single particle reconstruction, at 30.3 Å resolution|
|Authors||Chowdhury S / Otomo C / Leitner A / Ohashi K / Aebersold R / Lander GC / Otomo T|
|Citation||To be published|
To be published Search PubMed
|Date||Deposition: Aug 21, 2017 / Header (metadata) release: Sep 6, 2017 / Map release: Sep 6, 2017 / Last update: Sep 6, 2017|
Downloads & links
|File||emd_8899.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 3539 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider package.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 4.1 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Complex between human ATG2A and WIPI4 proteins.
|Entire||Name: Complex between human ATG2A and WIPI4 proteins. / Details: Full length proteins / Number of components: 1|
|Mass||Theoretical: 250 kDa|
-Component #1: protein, Complex between human ATG2A and WIPI4 proteins.
|Sample solution||Specimen conc.: 0.01 mg/ml / pH: 7.5|
|Vitrification||Cryogen name: NONE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Tecnai Spirit / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TECNAI SPIRIT|
|Electron gun||Electron source: LAB6 / Accelerating voltage: 120 kV / Electron dose: 20 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Magnification: 52000 X (nominal), 52000 X (calibrated) / Cs: 2.2 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Defocus: 1000 - 1500 nm|
|Specimen Holder||Model: SIDE ENTRY, EUCENTRIC / Temperature: K ( 273.15 - 298.15 K)|
|Camera||Detector: TVIPS TEMCAM-F416 (4k x 4k)|
|Image acquisition||Number of digital images: 1407 / Sampling size: 15.6 microns|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Applied symmetry: C1 (asymmetric) / Number of projections: 5317|
|3D reconstruction||Software: Relion / Resolution: 30.3 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.143 CUT-OFF|
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
-Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- All the functionalities will be ported from the levgacy version.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: Yorodumi (legacy version) / EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi