|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 6815|
|Title||NuA4 TEEAA-Piccolo Complex|
|Sample||NuA4 TEEAA-Piccolo complex:|
|Function / homology||Histone acetyltransferase Esa1/KAT5/Tip60 / Chromo-like domain superfamily / RNA binding activity-knot of a chromodomain / MOZ/SAS family / MYST, zinc finger domain / Chromo/chromo shadow domain / Chromatin modification-related protein Yng2/Png1 / Zinc finger, PHD-type / Histone acetyltransferase domain, MYST-type / Inhibitor of growth proteins N-terminal histone-binding ...Histone acetyltransferase Esa1/KAT5/Tip60 / Chromo-like domain superfamily / RNA binding activity-knot of a chromodomain / MOZ/SAS family / MYST, zinc finger domain / Chromo/chromo shadow domain / Chromatin modification-related protein Yng2/Png1 / Zinc finger, PHD-type / Histone acetyltransferase domain, MYST-type / Inhibitor of growth proteins N-terminal histone-binding / Zinc finger, FYVE/PHD-type / MYST family zinc finger domain / Zinc finger, RING/FYVE/PHD-type / Chromatin modification-related protein Eaf6 / Zinc finger PHD-type signature. / Acyl-CoA N-acyltransferase / Enhancer of polycomb-like, N-terminal / Histone acetyltransferase subunit NuA4 / Zinc finger, PHD-type, conserved site / Zinc finger, PHD-finger / Inhibitor of growth protein, N-terminal histone-binding / Zinc finger PHD-type profile. / MYST-type histone acetyltransferase (HAT) domain profile. / Enhancer of polycomb protein / DNA Damage/Telomere Stress Induced Senescence / HATs acetylate histones / Sensing of DNA Double Strand Breaks / Recruitment and ATM-mediated phosphorylation of repair and signaling proteins at DNA double strand breaks / Regulation of TP53 Activity through Acetylation / RNA binding activity-knot of a chromodomain / Estrogen-dependent gene expression / Winged helix-like DNA-binding domain superfamily / Enhancer of polycomb-like / NuA3b histone acetyltransferase complex / covalent chromatin modification / NuA3 histone acetyltransferase complex / NuA3a histone acetyltransferase complex / Piccolo NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex / histone H4-K12 acetylation / histone displacement / histone H3-K14 acetylation / histone H2A acetylation / DNA-templated transcription, elongation / H4 histone acetyltransferase activity / histone H3-K23 acetylation / peptidyl-lysine acetylation / NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex / peptide N-acetyltransferase activity / histone H4-K8 acetylation / histone H4-K5 acetylation / positive regulation of macroautophagy / histone acetyltransferase complex / MOZ/MORF histone acetyltransferase complex / histone acetylation / chromatin silencing at rDNA / histone acetyltransferase / histone acetyltransferase activity / methylated histone binding / positive regulation of transcription elongation from RNA polymerase II promoter / regulation of cell cycle / meiotic cell cycle / histone binding / nuclear chromatin / cell cycle / regulation of transcription by RNA polymerase II / DNA repair / negative regulation of transcription, DNA-templated / nucleolus / positive regulation of transcription by RNA polymerase II / metal ion binding / nucleus / cytosol / Chromatin modification-related protein YNG2 / Enhancer of polycomb-like protein 1 / Chromatin modification-related protein EAF6 / Histone acetyltransferase ESA1|
Function and homology information
|Source||Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker's yeast)|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / cryo EM / 7.6 Å resolution|
|Authors||Cai G / Wang X|
|Citation||Journal: Nat Commun / Year: 2018|
Title: Architecture of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae NuA4/TIP60 complex.
Authors: Xuejuan Wang / Salar Ahmad / Zhihui Zhang / Jacques Côté / Gang Cai
|Date||Deposition: Aug 18, 2017 / Header (metadata) release: Apr 18, 2018 / Map release: Apr 18, 2018 / Last update: Apr 18, 2018|
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||emd_6815.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 95552 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 1.3 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire NuA4 TEEAA-Piccolo complex
|Entire||Name: NuA4 TEEAA-Piccolo complex / Number of components: 1|
-Component #1: protein, NuA4 TEEAA-Piccolo complex
|Protein||Name: NuA4 TEEAA-Piccolo complex / Recombinant expression: No|
|Source||Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker's yeast)|
|Specimen||Specimen state: particle / Method: cryo EM|
|Sample solution||pH: 8|
|Vitrification||Cryogen name: ETHANE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Titan Krios / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TITAN KRIOS|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 300 kV / Electron dose: 3 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD|
|Specimen Holder||Model: OTHER|
|Camera||Detector: GATAN K2 SUMMIT (4k x 4k)|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Number of projections: 19060|
|3D reconstruction||Resolution: 7.6 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.143 CUT-OFF|
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi