|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 5131|
|Title||10.5 angstrom of Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease Virus(RHDV)cryomicroscopy structure|
|Map data||This is the cryo-electron microscopy reconstruction of the wild rabbit hemorrhagic disease virus|
|Sample||Wild Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease Viruses:|
|Keywords||RHDV / vp60 / vp10|
|Source||rabbit hemorrhagic disease viruses (rabbit hemorrhagic disease viruses)|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / cryo EM / 10.5 Å resolution|
|Authors||Hu Z / Tian X / Zhai Y / Xu W / Zheng D / Sun F|
|Citation||Journal: Protein Cell / Year: 2010|
Title: Cryo-electron microscopy reconstructions of two types of wild rabbit hemorrhagic disease viruses characterized the structural features of Lagovirus.
Authors: Zhongjun Hu / Xiaojuan Tian / Yujia Zhai / Wei Xu / Dong Zheng / Fei Sun
|Date||Deposition: Oct 8, 2009 / Header (metadata) release: Oct 15, 2009 / Map release: Aug 12, 2010 / Last update: Jan 10, 2011|
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||emd_5131.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 31251 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 2.54 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Wild Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease Viruses
|Entire||Name: Wild Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease Viruses / Number of components: 3 / Oligomeric State: Icosahedral|
|Mass||Theoretical: 13.0 MDa|
-Component #1: virus, rabbit hemorrhagic disease viruses
|Virus||Name: rabbit hemorrhagic disease viruses / a.k.a: rabbit hemorrhagic disease viruses / Class: VIRION / Empty: No / Enveloped: No / Isolate: SPECIES|
|Species||Species: rabbit hemorrhagic disease viruses (rabbit hemorrhagic disease viruses)|
|Source (natural)||Host Species: Oryctolagus cuniculus (rabbit) / Host category: VERTEBRATES|
|Specimen||Specimen state: particle / Method: cryo EM|
|Support film||300 mesh holygrid|
|Vitrification||Instrument: NONE / Cryogen name: ETHANE|
Method: Manually blotting the grids with filter paper and then plunging into liquid ethane cooled by liquid nitrogen
-Electron microscopy imaging
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TECNAI 20|
|Electron gun||Electron source: LAB6 / Accelerating voltage: 200 kV / Electron dose: 20 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Magnification: 50000 X (nominal) / Cs: 2 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Defocus: 2000 - 4000 nm|
|Specimen Holder||Holder: Eucentric / Model: SIDE ENTRY, EUCENTRIC / Temperature: 105 K|
|Camera||Detector: KODAK SO-163 FILM|
|Image acquisition||Number of digital images: 230 / Scanner: NIKON SUPER COOLSCAN 9000 / Sampling size: 12.7 microns / Bit depth: 16|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Number of projections: 15890 / Applied symmetry: I (icosahedral)|
|3D reconstruction||Software: Eman, Spider / CTF correction: Each particle / Resolution: 10.5 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.5|
-Atomic model buiding
|Modeling #1||Software: chimera / Refinement protocol: rigid body / Refinement space: REAL / Details: Protocol: Rigid Body|
Input PDB model: 2GH8
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi