|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: EMD-21449|
|Title||CON-S ch.DS.SOSIP HIV trimer bound to DH842 Fab|
|Sample||CON-S ch.DS.SOSIP in complex with DH842 Fab|
|Biological species||Human immunodeficiency virus 1|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / negative staining / Resolution: 17 Å|
|Authors||Cai F / Chen WH / Wu W / Jones J / Misook C / Gohain N / Shen X / LaBranche C / Eaton A / Sutherland L ...Cai F / Chen WH / Wu W / Jones J / Misook C / Gohain N / Shen X / LaBranche C / Eaton A / Sutherland L / Hernandez G / Nelson RW / Scearce R / Seaman M / Moody MA / Santra S / Wiehe KJ / Tomaras GD / Wagh K / Korber B / Bonsignori M / Montefiori DC / Haynes BF / de Val N / Joyce GM / Saunders KO|
|Funding support|| United States, 3 items |
|Citation||Journal: To Be Published|
Title: HIV-1 vaccination elicits structurally and genetically-convergent neutralizing antibodies in non-human primates
Authors: Cai F / Chen WH / Wu W / Jones J / Misook C / Gohain N / Shen X / LaBranche C / Eaton A / Sutherland L / Hernandez G / Nelson RW / Scearce R / Seaman M / Moody MA / Santra S / Wiehe KJ / ...Authors: Cai F / Chen WH / Wu W / Jones J / Misook C / Gohain N / Shen X / LaBranche C / Eaton A / Sutherland L / Hernandez G / Nelson RW / Scearce R / Seaman M / Moody MA / Santra S / Wiehe KJ / Tomaras GD / Wagh K / Korber B / Bonsignori M / Montefiori DC / Haynes BF / de Val N / Joyce GM / Saunders KO
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||Download / File: emd_21449.map.gz / Format: CCP4 / Size: 15.6 MB / Type: IMAGE STORED AS FLOATING POINT NUMBER (4 BYTES)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 2.19 Å|
|Symmetry||Space group: 1|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire CON-S ch.DS.SOSIP in complex with DH842 Fab
|Entire||Name: CON-S ch.DS.SOSIP in complex with DH842 Fab / Number of components: 1|
-Component #1: protein, CON-S ch.DS.SOSIP in complex with DH842 Fab
|Protein||Name: CON-S ch.DS.SOSIP in complex with DH842 Fab / Recombinant expression: No|
|Mass||Experimental: 50 kDa|
|Source||Species: Human immunodeficiency virus 1|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Homo sapiens (human) / Cell of expression system: HEK 293F cells|
|Specimen||Specimen state: Particle / Method: negative staining|
|Sample solution||Specimen conc.: 0.01 mg/mL / pH: 8|
|Staining||grids were glow discharged and using 0.7% UF they were stained.|
|Vitrification||Cryogen name: NONE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TECNAI 20|
|Electron gun||Electron source: LAB6 / Accelerating voltage: 200 kV / Electron dose: 40 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: OTHER|
|Lens||Magnification: 100000 X (nominal) / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Defocus: 1100.0 nm|
|Specimen Holder||Model: OTHER|
|Camera||Detector: FEI EAGLE (2k x 2k)|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Applied symmetry: C1 (asymmetric) / Number of projections: 7568|
|3D reconstruction||Software: RELION / Resolution: 17 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.5 CUT-OFF|
-Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
New: Covid-19 info
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.:Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi