|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 1530|
|Title||Structure of hexameric DyP from Brevibacterium linens|
|Keywords||protein complex / hexamer / peroxidase / dye-decolorizing peroxidase / heme containing peroxidase|
|Sample||Structure of hexameric DyP from Brevibacterium linens|
|Source||Brevibacterium linens / bacteria / ブレビバクテリウム・リネンス|
|Map data||Structure of hexameric DyP from Brevibacterium linens|
|Method||single particle reconstruction, at 16 Å resolution|
|Authors||Sutter M / Boehringer D / Gutmann S / Gunther S / Prangishvili D / Loessner MJ / Stetter KO / Weber-Ban E / Ban N|
|Citation||Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol., 2008, 15, 939-947|
|Date||Deposition: Jun 24, 2008 / Header (metadata) release: Jun 24, 2008 / Map release: Jun 11, 2009 / Last update: Aug 31, 2011|
Downloads & links
|File||emd_1530.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 1025 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider package.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 2.8 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Structure of hexameric DyP from Brevibacterium linens
|Entire||Name: Structure of hexameric DyP from Brevibacterium linens / Details: monodisperse / Number of components: 1 / Oligomeric State: hexamer|
|Mass||Theoretical: 240 kDa|
-Component #1: protein, dye-decolorizing peroxidase
|Protein||Name: dye-decolorizing peroxidase / a.k.a: Dyp / Oligomeric Details: hexamer / Recombinant expression: Yes / Number of Copies: 6|
|Mass||Theoretical: 40 kDa|
|Source||Species: Brevibacterium linens / bacteria / ブレビバクテリウム・リネンス|
|Source (engineered)||Expression System: Escherichia coli rosetta / bacteria / image: Escherichia coli|
|External references||InterPro: InterPro: 006314|
|Support film||carbon coated 200 mesh copper grid|
|Staining||2% w/v uranyl acetate|
|Vitrification||Instrument: NONE / Cryogen name: NONE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TECNAI 20|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 200 kV / Electron dose: 15 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Magnification: 100000 X (nominal), 100000 X (calibrated) / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Defocus: 700 - 1500 nm / Energy filter: Tridiem Gatan|
|Specimen Holder||Holder: Eucentric / Model: OTHER / Temperature: 295 K|
|Camera||Detector: GATAN ULTRASCAN 1000 (2k x 2k)|
|Image acquisition||Sampling size: 1.4 microns|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Number of projections: 2878 / Applied symmetry: D3 (2*3 fold dihedral)|
|3D reconstruction||Algorithm: angular reconstitution / Software: IMAGIC-5 / CTF correction: Each image / Resolution: 16 Å / Resolution method: FSC 3 sigma square root(6)|
-Oct 4, 2017. Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
Three pioneers of this field were awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Jacques Dubochet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland) is a pioneer of ice-embedding method of EM specimen (as known as cryo-EM), Most of 3DEM structures in EMDB and PDB are obtained using his method.
- Joachim Frank (Columbia University, New York, USA) is a pioneer of single particle reconstruction, which is the most used reconstruction method for 3DEM structures in EMDB and EM entries in PDB. And also, he is a develper of Spider, which is one of the most famous software in this field, and is used for some EM Navigor data (e.g. map projection/slice images).
- Richard Henderson (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK) was determined the first biomolecule structure by EM. The first EM entry in PDB, PDB-1brd is determinedby him.
External links: The 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry - Press Release
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- All the functionalities will be ported from the levgacy version.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: Yorodumi (legacy version) / EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi