|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 6acy|
|Title||The structure of CVA10 virus A-particle|
|Keywords||VIRUS / CVA10 / A-particle / icosahedral|
|Function / homology||Peptidase C3, picornavirus core protein 2A / P-loop containing nucleoside triphosphate hydrolase / Helicase, superfamily 3, single-stranded RNA virus / Peptidase S1, PA clan / RNA-directed RNA polymerase, catalytic domain / AAA+ ATPase domain / Picornavirus coat protein VP4 / Picornavirus 2B protein / Picornavirus capsid / RNA-directed RNA polymerase, C-terminal domain ...Peptidase C3, picornavirus core protein 2A / P-loop containing nucleoside triphosphate hydrolase / Helicase, superfamily 3, single-stranded RNA virus / Peptidase S1, PA clan / RNA-directed RNA polymerase, catalytic domain / AAA+ ATPase domain / Picornavirus coat protein VP4 / Picornavirus 2B protein / Picornavirus capsid / RNA-directed RNA polymerase, C-terminal domain / Helicase, superfamily 3, single-stranded DNA/RNA virus / Peptidase C3A/C3B, picornaviral / Viral coat protein subunit / Picornavirus/Calicivirus coat protein / Poliovirus core protein 3a, soluble domain / picornavirus capsid protein / RNA dependent RNA polymerase / Superfamily 3 helicase of positive ssRNA viruses domain profile. / RdRp of positive ssRNA viruses catalytic domain profile. / Poliovirus 3A protein like / Picornavirus coat protein (VP4) / Picornavirus 2B protein / Picornavirus core protein 2A / RNA helicase / Poliovirus 3A protein-like / 3C cysteine protease (picornain 3C) / picornain 2A / pore-mediated entry of viral genome into host cell / suppression by virus of host mRNA export from nucleus / T=pseudo3 icosahedral viral capsid / suppression by virus of host RIG-I activity / picornain 3C / endocytosis involved in viral entry into host cell / RNA-protein covalent cross-linking / host cell cytoplasmic vesicle membrane / pore formation by virus in membrane of host cell / integral to membrane of host cell / RNA helicase activity / nucleoside-triphosphate phosphatase / RNA-directed RNA polymerase / suppression by virus of host gene expression / induction by virus of host autophagy / ion channel activity / protein complex oligomerization / viral RNA genome replication / RNA-directed 5'-3' RNA polymerase activity / cysteine-type endopeptidase activity / transcription, DNA-templated / virion attachment to host cell / structural molecule activity / RNA binding / membrane / ATP binding / Genome polyprotein|
Function and homology information
|Specimen source||Coxsackievirus A10|
|Method||ELECTRON MICROSCOPY / single particle reconstruction / cryo EM / 3.4 Å resolution|
|Authors||Cui, Y.X. / Zheng, Q.B. / Zhu, R. / Xu, L.F. / Li, S.W. / Yan, X.D. / Zhou, Z.H. / Cheng, T.|
|Citation||Journal: Sci Adv / Year: 2018|
Title: Discovery and structural characterization of a therapeutic antibody against coxsackievirus A10.
Authors: Rui Zhu / Longfa Xu / Qingbing Zheng / Yanxiang Cui / Shaowei Li / Maozhou He / Zhichao Yin / Dongxiao Liu / Shuxuan Li / Zizhen Li / Zhenqin Chen / Hai Yu / Yuqiong Que / Che Liu / Zhibo Kong / Jun Zhang / Timothy S Baker / Xiaodong Yan / Z Hong Zhou / Tong Cheng / Ningshao Xia
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Date||Deposition: Jul 28, 2018 / Release: Nov 21, 2018|
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: VP1x 60
A: VP1x 5
A: VP1x 6
|#1: Protein/peptide|| |
Mass: 33159.230 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Source: (natural) Coxsackievirus A10 / References: UniProt: A0A1V0FT21
|#2: Protein/peptide|| |
Mass: 27808.133 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Source: (natural) Coxsackievirus A10 / References: UniProt: A0A1V0FT21
|#3: Protein/peptide|| |
Mass: 26129.588 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Source: (natural) Coxsackievirus A10 / References: UniProt: A0A1V0FT21
|Experiment||Method: ELECTRON MICROSCOPY|
|EM experiment||Aggregation state: PARTICLE / Reconstruction method: single particle reconstruction|
|Component||Name: Coxsackievirus A10 / Type: VIRUS / Entity ID: 1,||Source (natural)||Organism: Coxsackievirus A10||Details of virus||Empty: NO / Enveloped: NO / Virus isolate: STRAIN / Virus type: VIRION||Buffer solution||pH: 7.4||Specimen||Embedding applied: NO / Shadowing applied: NO / Staining applied: NO / Vitrification applied: YES||Vitrification||Cryogen name: ETHANE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Titan Krios / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Microscopy||Microscope model: FEI TITAN KRIOS|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 300 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Electron lens||Mode: BRIGHT FIELDBright-field microscopy|
|Image recording||Electron dose: 60 / Film or detector model: GATAN K2 SUMMIT (4k x 4k)|
|CTF correction||Type: PHASE FLIPPING ONLY|
|Symmetry||Point symmetry: I|
|3D reconstruction||Resolution: 3.4 / Resolution method: FSC 0.143 CUT-OFF / Number of particles: 66306 / Symmetry type: POINT|
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi