|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 2npl|
|Title||NMR Structure of CARD d2 Domain|
|Components||Coxsackievirus and Adenovirus Receptor|
|Keywords||CELL ADHESION / Coxsakievirus and Adenovirus Receptor|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
AV node cell-bundle of His cell adhesion involved in cell communication / cell adhesive protein binding involved in AV node cell-bundle of His cell communication / homotypic cell-cell adhesion / AV node cell to bundle of His cell communication / epithelial structure maintenance / regulation of AV node cell action potential / gamma-delta T cell activation / apicolateral plasma membrane / germ cell migration / transepithelial transport ...AV node cell-bundle of His cell adhesion involved in cell communication / cell adhesive protein binding involved in AV node cell-bundle of His cell communication / homotypic cell-cell adhesion / AV node cell to bundle of His cell communication / epithelial structure maintenance / regulation of AV node cell action potential / gamma-delta T cell activation / apicolateral plasma membrane / germ cell migration / transepithelial transport / cardiac muscle fiber development / negative regulation of cardiac muscle cell proliferation / cell-cell junction organization / connexin binding / heterophilic cell-cell adhesion via plasma membrane cell adhesion molecules / intercalated disc / bicellular tight junction / actin cytoskeleton reorganization / acrosomal vesicle / mitochondrion organization / filopodium / cell adhesion molecule binding / PDZ domain binding / neutrophil chemotaxis / adherens junction / neuromuscular junction / beta-catenin binding / virus receptor activity / cell body / cell junction / cell-cell junction / growth cone / integrin binding / defense response to virus / regulation of immune response / heart development / leukocyte migration / basolateral plasma membrane / neuron projection / membrane raft / signaling receptor binding / integral component of plasma membrane / protein-containing complex / extracellular space / extracellular region / nucleoplasm / identical protein binding / plasma membrane / cytoplasm
Immunoglobulin-like domain / Immunoglobulin subtype / Immunoglobulin subtype 2 / Immunoglobulin V-set domain / Immunoglobulin domain / Immunoglobulin-like domain superfamily / Immunoglobulin-like fold / Immunoglobulin / Immunoglobulins / Immunoglobulin-like ...Immunoglobulin-like domain / Immunoglobulin subtype / Immunoglobulin subtype 2 / Immunoglobulin V-set domain / Immunoglobulin domain / Immunoglobulin-like domain superfamily / Immunoglobulin-like fold / Immunoglobulin / Immunoglobulins / Immunoglobulin-like / Sandwich / Mainly Beta
Coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor
|Biological species||Homo sapiens (human)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / SA|
|Model type details||minimized average|
|Authors||Jiang, S. / Caffrey, M.|
|Citation||Journal: Protein Sci. / Year: 2007|
Title: Solution structure of the coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor domain 2
Authors: Jiang, S. / Caffrey, M.
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
X: Coxsackievirus and Adenovirus Receptor
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 10539.775 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Fragment: Domain CAR 2
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Homo sapiens (human) / Gene: CXADR, CAR / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / References: UniProt: P78310
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|Refinement||Method: SA / Software ordinal: 1 |
Details: Structure is based on the average structure of the 30 lowest energy structures with 488 distance restraints, 234 dihedral restraints and 47 hodrogen bond restraints.
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: minimized average structure|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: lowest energy / Conformers calculated total number: 30 / Conformers submitted total number: 1|
-Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
New: Covid-19 info
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.:Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi