|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 2l55|
|Title||Solution structure of the C-terminal domain of SilB from Cupriavidus metallidurans|
|Components||SilB,Silver efflux protein, MFP component of the three components proton antiporter metal efflux system|
|Keywords||METAL BINDING PROTEIN / apo form / Ag(I)-binding site / Cu(I)-binding site / CusF ortholog|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
transmembrane transporter activity / membrane
Similarity search - Function
Copper binding periplasmic protein CusF / Copper binding periplasmic protein CusF / Copper binding periplasmic protein CusF / Copper binding periplasmic protein CusF superfamily / RND efflux pump, membrane fusion protein / RND efflux pump, membrane fusion protein, barrel-sandwich domain / Barrel-sandwich domain of CusB or HlyD membrane-fusion / OB fold (Dihydrolipoamide Acetyltransferase, E2P) / Beta Barrel / Mainly Beta
Similarity search - Domain/homology
SilB,Silver efflux protein, MFP component of the three components proton antiporter metal efflux system
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Cupriavidus metallidurans (bacteria)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / simulated annealing, simulated annealing, molecular dynamics|
|Model details||fewest violations, model 1|
|Authors||Bersch, B. / Derfoufi, K. / Vandenbussche, G.|
|Citation||Journal: Biochemistry / Year: 2011|
Title: Structural and Metal Binding Characterization of the C-Terminal Metallochaperone Domain of Membrane Fusion Protein SilB from Cupriavidus metallidurans CH34.
Authors: Bersch, B. / Derfoufi, K.M. / De Angelis, F. / Auquier, V. / Ngonlong Ekende, E. / Mergeay, M. / Ruysschaert, J.M. / Vandenbussche, G.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: SilB,Silver efflux protein, MFP component of the three components proton antiporter metal efflux system
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 8550.808 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Fragment: unp residues 440-521
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Cupriavidus metallidurans (bacteria) / Strain: CH34 / Gene: Rmet_6135, silB / Plasmid: pET30b / Production host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / Strain (production host): BL21(DE3) / References: UniProt: Q58AF3
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|Sample conditions||Ionic strength: 50 / pH: 6.0 / Pressure: ambient / Temperature: 298 K|
|Refinement||Method: simulated annealing, simulated annealing, molecular dynamics|
Software ordinal: 1 / Details: CYANA (UNIO08), CNS, CNS, water refinement
|NMR constraints||NOE constraints total: 1597|
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: fewest violations|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: structures with the lowest energy|
Conformers calculated total number: 1000 / Conformers submitted total number: 20 / Maximum torsion angle constraint violation: -6.5 ° / Maximum upper distance constraint violation: 0.39 Å
|NMR ensemble rms||Distance rms dev: 0.022 Å / Distance rms dev error: 0.001 Å|
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.:Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi