|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 2e6w|
|Title||Solution structure and calcium binding properties of EF-hands 3 and 4 of calsenilin|
|Keywords||METAL BINDING PROTEIN / Calcium-bound form|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
Phase 1 - inactivation of fast Na+ channels / voltage-gated ion channel activity / regulation of potassium ion transmembrane transport / potassium channel regulator activity / potassium channel activity / axon terminus / voltage-gated potassium channel complex / protein localization to plasma membrane / DNA-binding transcription repressor activity, RNA polymerase II-specific / intracellular protein transport ...Phase 1 - inactivation of fast Na+ channels / voltage-gated ion channel activity / regulation of potassium ion transmembrane transport / potassium channel regulator activity / potassium channel activity / axon terminus / voltage-gated potassium channel complex / protein localization to plasma membrane / DNA-binding transcription repressor activity, RNA polymerase II-specific / intracellular protein transport / transcription corepressor activity / protein-DNA complex / ion channel binding / RNA polymerase II proximal promoter sequence-specific DNA binding / regulation of transcription by RNA polymerase II / dendrite / apoptotic process / calcium ion binding / endoplasmic reticulum / Golgi apparatus / signal transduction / DNA binding / plasma membrane / nucleus / cytosol
EF hand / EF-hand calcium-binding domain profile. / EF-hand calcium-binding domain. / EF-hand domain pair / EF-hand domain pair / EF-Hand 1, calcium-binding site / EF-hand domain pair / EF-hand domain
|Specimen source||Homo sapiens (human)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / simulated annealing|
|Model type details||minimized average|
|Authors||Yu, L. / Sun, C. / Mendoza, R. / Hebert, E. / Pereda-Lopez, A. / Hajduk, P.J. / Olejniczak, E.T.|
|Citation||Journal: Protein Sci. / Year: 2007|
Title: Solution structure and calcium-binding properties of EF-hands 3 and 4 of calsenilin.
Authors: Yu, L. / Sun, C. / Mendoza, R. / Wang, J. / Matayoshi, E.D. / Hebert, E. / Pereda-Lopez, A. / Hajduk, P.J. / Olejniczak, E.T.
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Date||Deposition: Jan 5, 2007 / Release: Nov 27, 2007|
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
|#1: Protein/peptide|| |
Mass: 11808.465 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Fragment: EF-hands 3 and 4 / Source: (gene. exp.) Homo sapiens (human) / Gene: DREAM, KCHIP3 / Plasmid: pET28a / Species (production host): Escherichia coli / Production host: Escherichia coli BL21(DE3) (bacteria) / Strain (production host): BL21(DE3) / References: UniProt: Q9Y2W7
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|sample conditions||pH: 8.0 / Pressure: ambient / Temperature: 303 K|
Manufacturer: Bruker / Model: DRX / Type: Bruker DRX
Developer: A.T.Brunger at al. / Name: CNX / Version: 2000
|Refinement||Method: simulated annealing / Software ordinal: 1|
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: minimized average structure|
|NMR ensemble||Conformers submitted total number: 1|
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi