|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 5209|
|Title||Epsilon15 asymmetric reconstruction using conventional cryo-EM|
|Keywords||Electron microscopy / phase plate / Bacteriophage / epsilon15|
|Source||Epsilon15 / bacteriophage|
|Map data||asymmetric reconstruction of epsilon15 from conventional cryoEM particles|
|Method||single particle reconstruction, at 13 Å resolution|
|Authors||Murata K / Liu X / Danev R / Jakana J / Schmid MF / King J / Nagayama K / Chiu W|
|Citation||Structure, 2010, 18, 903-912|
Structure, 2010, 18, 903-912 StrPapers
|Date||Deposition: Jul 1, 2010 / Header (metadata) release: Jul 19, 2010 / Map release: Sep 1, 2010 / Last update: Jul 8, 2011|
Downloads & links
|File||emd_5209.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 746497 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider package.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 1.95 Å|
CCP4 map header:
|Entire||Name: Epsilon15 / Details: The sample was monodisperse / Number of components: 6|
|Mass||Theoretical: 500 kDa|
-Component #1: virus, epsilon15
|Sample solution||Buffer solution: 10 mM Tris pH7.5, 25 mM NaCl and 5 mM MgCl2|
|Support film||Quantifoil R2/2 grid|
|Vitrification||Instrument: FEI VITROBOT / Cryogen name: ETHANE / Method: Blot for 2 seconds before plunging / Details: Vitrification instrument: vitrobot|
-Electron microscopy imaging
|Imaging||Microscope: JEOL 2200FS / Date: Dec 1, 2009 / Details: Weak beam illumination|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 200 kV / Electron dose: 20 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Magnification: 75000 X (nominal), 75000 X (calibrated) / Cs: 4.3 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Energy filter: JEOL / Energy window: 0-20 eV|
|Specimen Holder||Holder: Eucentric / Model: GATAN LIQUID NITROGEN / Temperature: 90 K|
|Camera||Detector: GENERIC TVIPS (4k x 4k)|
|Image acquisition||Number of digital images: 722 / Bit depth: 16|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Number of projections: 17800|
Details: The particles were selected using the consistency criterion of MPSA
Applied symmetry: C1 (asymmetric)
|3D reconstruction||Algorithm: Cross-common lines / Software: MPSA / CTF correction: each micrograph / Details: the map was reconstructed with ctf correction. / Resolution: 13 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.5|
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
-Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- All the functionalities will be ported from the levgacy version.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: Yorodumi (legacy version) / EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi