|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 1699|
|Title||Structure of Lactococcal Phage p2 Baseplate and its Mechanism of Activation|
|Keywords||p2 / baseplate / phage / EM|
|Sample||P2 baseplate wild-type|
|Source||Lactococcus phage p2 / virus|
|Map data||This is the ccp4 file of the EM 3D reconstruction of the baseplate of the wild-type p2 bacteriophage. The map is associated to the following PDB entries: PDB: 2WZP: BP closed form PDB: 2X53: BP Activated form C2 PDB: 2X54 + 2X5A: BP Activated form P2|
|Method||single particle reconstruction, at 22 Å resolution|
|Authors||Sciara G / Bebeacua C / Bron P / Tremblay D / Ortiz-Lombardia M / Lichiere J / van Heel M / Campanacci V / Moineau S / Cambillau C|
|Citation||Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., 2010, 107, 6852-6857|
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., 2010, 107, 6852-6857 StrPapers
|Date||Deposition: Feb 5, 2010 / Header (metadata) release: Mar 10, 2010 / Map release: Mar 10, 2010 / Last update: Feb 5, 2010|
Downloads & links
|File||emd_1699.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 8193 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider package.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 4.64 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire P2 baseplate wild-type
|Entire||Name: P2 baseplate wild-type / Number of components: 1 / Oligomeric State: Homohexamer|
|Mass||Theoretical: 1000 kDa / Experimental: 1000 kDa|
-Component #1: protein, P2 baseplate
|Protein||Name: P2 baseplate / a.k.a: P2 baseplate / Oligomeric Details: Hexamer / Recombinant expression: No / Number of Copies: 6|
|Source||Species: Lactococcus phage p2 / virus|
|Staining||Sample was incubated on glow-discharged grid for approximately one minute. 2% uranyl acetate was applied onto the sample and left for about 30 seconds.|
|Vitrification||Instrument: NONE / Cryogen name: NONE|
-Electron microscopy imaging
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI/PHILIPS CM200FEG/UT|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 200 kV / Electron dose: 10 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: SPOT SCAN|
|Lens||Magnification: 38000 X (nominal) / Astigmatism: corrected at 200,000 times magnification / Cs: 2.2 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Defocus: 500 - 1500 nm|
|Specimen Holder||Holder: Room Temperature / Model: OTHER|
|Image acquisition||Number of digital images: 1000 / Sampling size: 2.32 microns|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Number of projections: 9486 / Applied symmetry: C6 (6 fold cyclic)|
|3D reconstruction||Algorithm: Exact-filter back projections / Euler angles: IMAGIC / Software: IMAGIC-5 / CTF correction: CCD Images|
Details: Initial map calculated with class averages. Final map calculated after projection matching refinement.
Resolution: 22 Å / Resolution method: FSC 1/2 BIT
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
-Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi / EM Navigator (legacy version) / Yorodumi (legacy version)
+Apr 13, 2016. Omokage search got faster
Omokage search got faster
- The computation time became ~1/2 compared to the previous version by re-optimization of data accession
- Enjoy "shape similarity" of biomolecules, more!
Related info.: Omokage search
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- All the functionalities will be ported from the levgacy version.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: Yorodumi (legacy version) / EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi