|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 1v61|
|Title||Solution Structure of the Pleckstrin Homology Domain of alpha-Pix|
|Components||Rac/Cdc42 guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) 6|
|Keywords||SIGNALING PROTEIN / Pleckstrin homology domain / Guanine nucleotide exchange factor / Structural Genomics / RIKEN Structural Genomics/Proteomics Initiative / RSGI|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
Regulation of cytoskeletal remodeling and cell spreading by IPP complex components / : / G beta:gamma signalling through CDC42 / NRAGE signals death through JNK / G alpha (12/13) signalling events / lamellipodium assembly / guanyl-nucleotide exchange factor activity / cell-cell junction / lamellipodium / intracellular signal transduction
Similarity search - Function
Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 6, SH3 domain / betaPIX coiled coil / Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 6/7, coiled-coil domain / Smooth muscle protein/calponin / Guanine-nucleotide dissociation stimulator, CDC24, conserved site / Dbl homology (DH) domain signature. / Variant SH3 domain / Dbl homology (DH) domain superfamily / Guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Rho/Rac/Cdc42-like GTPases / RhoGEF domain ...Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 6, SH3 domain / betaPIX coiled coil / Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 6/7, coiled-coil domain / Smooth muscle protein/calponin / Guanine-nucleotide dissociation stimulator, CDC24, conserved site / Dbl homology (DH) domain signature. / Variant SH3 domain / Dbl homology (DH) domain superfamily / Guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Rho/Rac/Cdc42-like GTPases / RhoGEF domain / Dbl homology (DH) domain profile. / Dbl homology (DH) domain / Calponin homology domain / Calponin homology (CH) domain / Calponin homology (CH) domain profile. / CH domain superfamily / Calponin homology domain / Pleckstrin-homology domain (PH domain)/Phosphotyrosine-binding domain (PTB) / PH-domain like / PH domain / PH domain profile. / Pleckstrin homology domain. / Pleckstrin homology domain / Src homology 3 domains / SH3-like domain superfamily / Src homology 3 (SH3) domain profile. / SH3 domain / PH-like domain superfamily / Roll / Mainly Beta
Similarity search - Domain/homology
: / Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 6
Similarity search - Component
|Biological species||Mus musculus (house mouse)|
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / torsion angle dynamics|
|Authors||Nakanishi, T. / Koshiba, S. / Inoue, M. / Kigawa, T. / Yokoyama, S. / RIKEN Structural Genomics/Proteomics Initiative (RSGI)|
|Citation||Journal: To be Published|
Title: Solution Structure of the Pleckstrin Homology Domain of alpha-Pix
Authors: Nakanishi, T. / Koshiba, S. / Inoue, M. / Kigawa, T. / Yokoyama, S.
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
A: Rac/Cdc42 guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) 6
|#1: Protein|| |
Mass: 14626.534 Da / Num. of mol.: 1 / Fragment: Pleckstrin homology domain
Source method: isolated from a genetically manipulated source
Source: (gene. exp.) Mus musculus (house mouse) / Description: Cell-free protein synthesis / Gene: RIKEN cDNA 1700038J06 / Plasmid: P030212-43 / References: GenBank: 22266730, UniProt: Q8K4I3*PLUS
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|Details||Contents: 0.15mM PH domain U-15N, 13C; 20mM d-Tris-HCl; 100mM NaCl; 1mM d-DTT; 0.02% NaN3; 90% H2O, 10% D2O|
Solvent system: 90% H2O/10% D2O
|Sample conditions||Ionic strength: 120mM / pH: 7.0 / Pressure: ambient / Temperature: 298 K|
|Radiation||Protocol: SINGLE WAVELENGTH / Monochromatic (M) / Laue (L): M|
|Radiation wavelength||Relative weight: 1|
|NMR spectrometer||Type: Bruker AVANCE / Manufacturer: Bruker / Model: AVANCE / Field strength: 600 MHz|
|Refinement||Method: torsion angle dynamics / Software ordinal: 1|
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: lowest energy|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: structures with the least restraint violations, target function|
Conformers calculated total number: 100 / Conformers submitted total number: 20
-Feb 9, 2022. New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
New format data for meta-information of EMDB entries
- Version 3 of the EMDB header file is now the official format.
- The previous official version 1.9 will be removed from the archive.
Related info.:EMDB header
External links:wwPDB to switch to version 3 of the EMDB data model
-Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
New page: Covid-19 featured information page in EM Navigator.
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
+Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
- The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force.
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is EMD? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary.
- This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software).
- Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
- The word "yorodu" (or yorozu) is an old Japanese word meaning "ten thousand". "mi" (miru) is to see.
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi