|Entry||Database: PDB / ID: 1ejp|
|Title||SOLUTION STRUCTURE OF THE SYNDECAN-4 WHOLE CYTOPLASMIC DOMAIN|
|Keywords||SIGNALING PROTEIN / symmetric-parallel-interwinded dimer|
|Function / homology|
Function and homology information
Syndecan interactions / A tetrasaccharide linker sequence is required for GAG synthesis / HS-GAG biosynthesis / Cell surface interactions at the vascular wall / HS-GAG degradation / Defective B4GALT7 causes EDS, progeroid type / Defective EXT2 causes exostoses 2 / Retinoid metabolism and transport / Defective EXT1 causes exostoses 1, TRPS2 and CHDS / Defective B3GALT6 causes EDSP2 and SEMDJL1 ...Syndecan interactions / A tetrasaccharide linker sequence is required for GAG synthesis / HS-GAG biosynthesis / Cell surface interactions at the vascular wall / HS-GAG degradation / Defective B4GALT7 causes EDS, progeroid type / Defective EXT2 causes exostoses 2 / Retinoid metabolism and transport / Defective EXT1 causes exostoses 1, TRPS2 and CHDS / Defective B3GALT6 causes EDSP2 and SEMDJL1 / Defective B3GAT3 causes JDSSDHD / regulation of fibroblast migration / positive regulation of extracellular exosome assembly / glycosaminoglycan catabolic process / glycosaminoglycan biosynthetic process / inner ear receptor cell stereocilium organization / positive regulation of exosomal secretion / costamere / ureteric bud development / positive regulation of focal adhesion assembly / fibronectin binding / thrombospondin receptor activity / negative regulation of T cell proliferation / positive regulation of protein kinase activity / positive regulation of stress fiber assembly / neural tube closure / retinoid metabolic process / protein kinase C binding / lysosomal lumen / Golgi lumen / wound healing / cell migration / leukocyte migration / membrane raft / focal adhesion / integral component of plasma membrane / cell surface / extracellular exosome / identical protein binding / plasma membrane
Syndecan/Neurexin domain / Neurexin/syndecan/glycophorin C / Syndecan / Syndecan domain / Syndecans signature. / Syndecan, conserved site
|Method||SOLUTION NMR / simulated annealing|
|Model type details||minimized average|
|Authors||Lee, D. / Oh, E.S. / Woods, A. / Couchman, J.R. / Lee, W.|
Journal: Biochemistry / Year: 2001
Title: Solution structure of the dimeric cytoplasmic domain of syndecan-4.
Authors: Shin, J. / Lee, W. / Lee, D. / Koo, B.K. / Han, I. / Lim, Y. / Woods, A. / Couchman, J.R. / Oh, E.S.
#1: Journal: J.Biol.Chem. / Year: 1998
Title: Solution Structure of a Syndecan-4 Cytoplasmic Domain and Its Interaction with Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-Bisphosphate
SummaryFull reportAbout validation report
|Date||Deposition: Mar 3, 2000 / Release: Sep 19, 2001|
|Structure viewer||Molecule: |
Downloads & links
Mass: 3314.850 Da / Num. of mol.: 2 / Fragment: WHOLE CYTOPLASMIC DOMAIN / Source method: obtained synthetically
Details: This peptide was chemically synthesized. The sequence of this petide occurs naturally in humans (Homo Sapiens).
References: UniProt: P31431
|Experiment||Method: SOLUTION NMR|
|NMR details||Text: This structure was determined using standard 2D homonuclear techniques.|
Ionic strength: 50mM sodium phosphate / pH: 7.4 / Pressure: 1 atm / Temperature: 298 K
*PLUSMethod: other / Details: NMR
|NMR spectrometer||Type: Bruker DRX / Manufacturer: Bruker / Model: DRX / Field strength: 500 MHz|
|Refinement||Method: simulated annealing / Software ordinal: 1 |
Details: The structures are based on a total of 306 restraints, 246 are intramonomer NOE-derived distance constraints, 48 intermonomer NOE-derived distance restraints and 12 dihedral angle restraints.
|NMR representative||Selection criteria: minimized average structure|
|NMR ensemble||Conformer selection criteria: structures with the lowest energy|
Conformers calculated total number: 90 / Conformers submitted total number: 16
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi