|Entry||Database: EMDB / ID: 5904|
|Title||Cryo-EM structure of low salt treated immature 30S ribosomal subunit from rsga and rbfa deleted E.coli strain|
|Map data||the map is normalized to N(0,1)|
|Sample||Cryo-EM structure of low salt treated immature 30S ribosomal subunit from rsga and rbfa deleted E.coli strain:|
|Keywords||30S subunit assembly / RsgA / RbfA / 17S rRNA processing|
|Source||Escherichia coli (E. coli)|
|Method||single particle reconstruction / cryo EM / negative staining / 13.5 Å resolution|
|Authors||Yang Z / Guo Q / Goto S / Chen Y / Li N / Yan K / Zhang Y / Muto A / Deng H / Himeno H / Lei J / Gao N|
|Citation||Journal: Protein Cell / Year: 2014|
Title: Structural insights into the assembly of the 30S ribosomal subunit in vivo: functional role of S5 and location of the 17S rRNA precursor sequence.
Authors: Zhixiu Yang / Qiang Guo / Simon Goto / Yuling Chen / Ningning Li / Kaige Yan / Yixiao Zhang / Akira Muto / Haiteng Deng / Hyouta Himeno / Jianlin Lei / Ning Gao
|Date||Deposition: Feb 12, 2014 / Header (metadata) release: Mar 5, 2014 / Map release: Apr 9, 2014 / Last update: Jun 11, 2014|
|Structure viewer||EM map: |
Downloads & links
|File||emd_5904.map.gz (map file in CCP4 format, 7449 KB)|
|Projections & slices|
Images are generated by Spider.
|Voxel size||X=Y=Z: 3 Å|
CCP4 map header:
-Entire Cryo-EM structure of low salt treated immature 30S ribosomal subu...
|Entire||Name: Cryo-EM structure of low salt treated immature 30S ribosomal subunit from rsga and rbfa deleted E.coli strain|
Number of components: 1
|Mass||Theoretical: 800 kDa / Experimental: 800 kDa|
-Component #1: ribosome-prokaryote, low salt treated immature 30S ribosomal subu...
|Ribosome-prokaryote||Name: low salt treated immature 30S ribosomal subunit from rsga and rbfa deleted E.coli strain|
a.k.a: immature 30S / Prokaryote: SSU 30S / Recombinant expression: No
|Mass||Theoretical: 800 kDa / Experimental: 800 kDa|
|Source||Species: Escherichia coli (E. coli) / Strain: A19|
|Specimen||Specimen state: particle / Method: negative staining, cryo EM|
|Sample solution||Buffer solution: 20mM Tris-HCl, 150mM NH4Cl,10mM Mg(OAc)2 / pH: 7.5|
|Support film||Quantifoil 2/4 grids were coated with carbon and glow discharged in a Harrick Plasma Cleaner for 30 seconds|
|Staining||grids were prepared with an FEI Vitrobot Mark IV|
|Vitrification||Instrument: FEI VITROBOT MARK IV / Cryogen name: ETHANE / Humidity: 100 % / Method: blot for 1 second before plunging|
-Electron microscopy imaging
Model: Titan Krios / Image courtesy: FEI Company
|Imaging||Microscope: FEI TITAN KRIOS / Date: Jul 14, 2012|
|Electron gun||Electron source: FIELD EMISSION GUN / Accelerating voltage: 300 kV / Electron dose: 20 e/Å2 / Illumination mode: FLOOD BEAM|
|Lens||Magnification: 59000 X (nominal) / Cs: 2.7 mm / Imaging mode: BRIGHT FIELD / Defocus: 1000 - 8500 nm|
|Specimen Holder||Model: FEI TITAN KRIOS AUTOGRID HOLDER|
|Camera||Detector: FEI EAGLE (4k x 4k)|
|Image acquisition||Number of digital images: 4365|
|Processing||Method: single particle reconstruction / Applied symmetry: C1 (asymmetric) / Number of projections: 46414|
Details: this is a classification volume (NO.2 of five groups) using RELION
|3D reconstruction||Algorithm: reference projection / Software: SPIDER / CTF correction: weiner filter / Resolution: 13.5 Å / Resolution method: FSC 0.5, semi-independent|
-Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.: Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
-Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.: Omokage search
+Sep 15, 2016. EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
EM Navigator & Yorodumi renewed
- New versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi started
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi
+Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
New EM Navigator & Yorodumi
- In 15th Sep 2016, the development versions of EM Navigator and Yorodumi will replace the official versions.
- Current version will continue as 'legacy version' for some time.
Related info.: Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi / EM Navigator / Yorodumi
Thousand views of thousand structures
- Yorodumi is a browser for structure data from EMDB, PDB, SASBDB, etc.
- This page is also the successor to EM Navigator detail page, and also detail information page/front-end page for Omokage search.
Related info.: EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Comparison of 3 databanks / Yorodumi Search / Aug 31, 2016. New EM Navigator & Yorodumi / Yorodumi Papers / Jmol/JSmol / Function and homology information / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi